Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Can Brilliant Peeps Help Out Here? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Brilliant Peeps Help Out Here? (718 Views)

Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job / Help Out On This Please / One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Brilliant Peeps Help Out Here? by ekanDamie: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2016
I suck at inductive reasoning o.
this is the part I hate most about CBT I don't know if anyone can answer this question and help me with the logic behind getting the answers, illd really appreciate.

Re: Can Brilliant Peeps Help Out Here? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2016
1. E
2. D
3. D
4. B

2 Likes

Re: Can Brilliant Peeps Help Out Here? by Israeljones(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2016
1. E

2. D

3. D

4. B

CLUES:

1.. Pattern very simple.....
2..the dot is moving clockwise and the shapes there are interchanging.. Which mins the next movement of the dot shud be downwards and the shape interchanging again
3. The movement of the circle in the diagram is clockwise and the tringular dot keeps dangling from one diagonal alternate end to the other...
4.the triangular shape on the right keeps metamorphosing into the square shape
Re: Can Brilliant Peeps Help Out Here? by ekanDamie: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Israeljones:
1. E

2. D

3. D

4. B

CLUES:

1.. Pattern very simple.....
2..the dot is moving clockwise and the shapes there are interchanging.. Which mins the next movement of the dot shud be downwards and the shape interchanging again
3. The movement of the circle in the diagram is clockwise and the tringular dot keeps dangling from one diagonal alternate end to the other...
4.the triangular shape on the right keeps metamorphosing into the square shape
thanks. dis shii cray o

1 Like

Re: Can Brilliant Peeps Help Out Here? by PETRUCE007: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
ekanDamie:

thanks. dis shii cray o

Wch test guide is this
Re: Can Brilliant Peeps Help Out Here? by ekanDamie: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
PETRUCE007:

Wch test guide is this
it's off d internet.
Re: Can Brilliant Peeps Help Out Here? by floragregs(f): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
Eddb, sharp eyes needed to solve it.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For A Driver And Factory Workers In Ilorin, Kwara State. / Two Female Front Desk Officers Needed In Ikeja And Ajah / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.