Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat (38847 Views)

Nigeria's Oluyinka Olutoye Named as Surgeon-in-chief Of Top US Hospital (Photo) / Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief / Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Horlorlardaey: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
When arole of oau said ife graduates has 1 terabyte
and osu has 1.5 kilobyte
i tot he was lying
now i believe the dude
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Kenobus: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
Congrats on the feat to the excellent DR
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by xnsandrxns: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
teepsee:
thank God this one came up, the first time it showed up some people said the man was an assistant not the doctor.

But this one will make some people very angry. Proudly AFONJAS
He's a Nigerian
He's a Yoruba man
He's not an Afonja
Stand corrected
Don't let any goat tell you what name to call yourself
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Gassa007: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin
Convenant University come and see oooo!!!!
He Went to Ife!!!

Oga Lalasticlala...my sincere apologies grin

When was Covenant created

1 Like

Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by osusuallstars: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nice one prof. Doing something better unlike your people
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by guiddoti: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
one of the reasons Trump is a dullard.

Afonjas welldone!
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by gregyboy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=xnsandrxns post=50682853] He's a Nigerian He's a Yoruba man He's not an Afonja Stand corrected Don't let any goat tell you what name to call yourself[/quote

or is a skydiver
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Drabrah(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmmm. Rebirth of Ben Carson.
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by lereinter(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
will the doctor ve been able to perform if he functions in nigeria
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by OSIYEM: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Black doctors including Nigerian trained are doing pretty much well in the US probably due to the state of art in the healthcare system of the country,USA.
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Wingback:
Forget all the hype about Indians and "Asians" as Braniacs. Nigerians are the real deal... in a class of 300, The top 10% will have African names in it, especially the adult immigrants, They can't afford to fail and go back to their miserable governments.

Even in HS, I was that one black kid that Would roll a blunt with you and still be on principal's honor roll.

And this highlights the brain drain plaguing African countries...This man will never give up stable good pay and security for a Buhari government.

I see
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by purpulrain: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Wingback:

Even in HS, I was that one black kid that Would roll a blunt with you and still be on principal's honor roll
stoner spotted...... I hail u bro.... one love
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Cletus77(m): 1:05am On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
NCAN Chairman Maitama Branch Reporting....

Oh he's from the Southwest cry cry

On behalf of the SouthEastern Zone we say Kudos to your illustrious Son Oluyinka Olutoye..

One Love
Na so e suppose be!
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Cletus77(m): 1:07am On Nov 02, 2016
passyhansome:
Waoooooo good to see an afonja making front page for the right reason other than raping children or stealing, proud of them for this, Brown roof more grease to ur elbows
if u no stay one day without insulting other tribe, u go die?
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by gemale(m): 2:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Dt was really gutsy by d surgeon. Normally dey allow d child 2 b born & even mature a bit b4 operating since it's nt a lyf threatening condition. Sacrococcygeal teratoma is caused b failure of D primitive streak 2 degenerate thereby leaving a barrage of pluripotent cells 2 proliferate in2 a growing mass @ d caudal end of d baby (I'm nt sure o; it's bn long I read it) . D prognosis of D surgery is usually very good. Nyc 1 sha. D fact dt Nigerians do such exploits in anoda man's land points 2 sad fact dt our nation is a cemetery of dreams, visions & potential.
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by passyhansome(m): 6:00am On Nov 02, 2016
Cletus77:

if u no stay one day without insulting other tribe, u go die?

Was I Wrong? That shows you not a regular reader here, the problem of this world is we shy away from the truth and this causes more harm
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by gregyboy(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2016
Bustermachine:
Proudly Yoruba.
proudly benin prince
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Rendition(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
buhhahahhhahhhahahahhaha
Re: U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat by Cletus77(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
passyhansome:

Was I Wrong? That shows you not a regular reader here, the problem of this world is we shy away from the truth and this causes more harm
which truth? Abeg park well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility / 594 New COVID-19 Cases, 209 Discharged And 7 Deaths On June 25 - (2935 Tested) / Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.