Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death (2849 Views)

Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by dove24u(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2009
A female member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Niger state, has been reportedly strangulated to death by her male colleague . Nigerian Tribune learnt that the deceased and her assailant were both from the South Eastern part of the country.

During the on-going service year, according to the Nigerian Tribune findings, the two corps members developed interest in each other with a promise that they would end up before the alter to consummate their love in marriage.

However, according to findings, the female corps member later found another lover who was able to find her accommodation within the Army Barracks in Minna, the state capital.

It was learnt that anytime the male colleague called on a visit, he was always embarrassed to find other men in her apartment and he did not hide his dislike for the attitude of his proposed wife.

It was gathered that last Thursday, when the male corps member visited his colleague, he decided to “act” since the lady did not refrain from being in company of other men.

Nigerian Tribune gathered that late in the night, the male corps member used a pillow to gag his proposed wife and strangulated her to death before escaping. shocked shocked shocked

http://www.tribune.com.ng/28102009/news/news14.html
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by Maxidoe(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2009
Can u imagine?in this age and time, he must be a lunatic or maybe cursed,have women finished from Nigeria,now he is going to spend almost the rest of his wretched life in jail.
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by bytorrent: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2009
Wonders shall never seize. shocked
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by titsqueez(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2009
at least it s not the case of northern locals killing south eastern youth corp members as was the case in Maiduguri recently. not that i am excusing this barbaric act
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by wunmilyn(f): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2009
That guy must be a lunatic.
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by bandely(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wa oooooo
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by manmustwac(m): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2009
and i bet he's a christian
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by chosen04(f): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2009
manmustwac:

I took a bet[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] that [b]manmanstwa[/b]c must talk about "Religion" and he didnt disappoint me in the end.
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by princekevo(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2009
manmustwac:

What if he is and then? Does being a christain makes the crime different?
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by chosen04(f): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2009
manmustwac:

I took a BET that Manmustwa[/b]c was going to talk about "Religion" and he didnt [b]disappoint me in the end.
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by CarlosVent(m): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2009
Women why cant they just keep to one Man. Well she should have told the guy so he can lick his wounds on time.

If we verify well this guy must be from Swaziland cos thats how people from that area do behave.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by Biatide1: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2009
manmustwac:

what has that got to do with the topic, this site is becoming uninteresting , thanks to all this unintelligent pple, nothing says you must comment on every thread, you can read thru and move on, if you have nothing reasonable in your head to contribute
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by manmustwac(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2009
The point is all you christians are bloody hypocrites. Like the guy who strangled his babe you all go to church on Sunday to worship Him and praise Him, you all claim to be born again Christians but when push comes to shove you show your true characters {like the guy who strangled his babe}  smiley
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by NgAikhomu: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2009
I feel for the girls family(such a painful nd shameful).
But i still wonder wat d babe has dat made d guy resort to murder instead of moving on which is d wise thing to do.
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by evil666(m): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2009
women are the problem we have on earth!

If i were in the guys shoes, i would have f@cked the lady to death(F@ck her till she lose breath). That cannot be called a murder.
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by evil666(m): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2009
manmustwac:

The point is all you christians are bloody hypocrites. Like the guy who strangled his babe you all go to church on Sunday to worship Him and praise Him, you all claim to be born again Christians but when push comes to shove you show your true characters {like the guy who strangled his babe} smiley

@manmustwac

You are a bloody bastard!
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by Ajike: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
people, why dont u just pretend as if you dont read his trend manmustwac as u can see that he doesnt have anytin meaningful to cotribute
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by manmustwac(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2009
evil666:

@manmustwac

You are a bloody bastard!
ha ha ha Look who's talking the evil devil himself
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by saworoide: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2009
manmustwac:

The point is all you christians are bloody hypocrites. Like the guy who strangled his babe you all go to church on Sunday to worship Him and praise Him, you all claim to be born again Christians but when push comes to shove you show your true characters {like the guy who strangled his babe}  smiley

You need your head examined. Must you look at all issues through religious microscope? If you think you are defending your religion, youe are wrong. You are only exposing your bigotry and ignorance.
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by Nezan(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2009
Lover boy? is that love? The man is an animal.
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by manmustwac(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
@saworiode
am not religious am an athiest
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by Czarskit(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2009
Sickening. . . sad cry
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by smooooooth: 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2009
things wey NYSC dey cause, lol. they need to scrap this shit. this corpers are just idle, and u know what they say about the idle mind. undecided
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by puskin: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2009
Tough love.
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by Nezed(f): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2009
Wow, How can meeting someone under one year become a do or die affair?
The guy was just mentally challenged. A pity it was not discovered earlier till a human life was lost.

manmustwac:

I second you totally.
We christains have to live differently from 'you' the muslims. Its natural, in fact it is a second nature for moslems to shed INNOCENT human blood like 'you' did to the poor helpless female corper in maiduguri!
@manmustwac, i hope i explained you correctly? Why did you have to bring religion into it? RELIGIOUS FANATIC!
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by otukpo(f): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2009
na real wah!!!
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by nethacker(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2009
I no fit do this oo.Facebook and Africhat babes nvr finish na grin grin .the guy must be so so dumb and mad angry angry
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by saintalexo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
plzzzzz we shld not jump into conclusion, try to c things frm that guys angle, maybe there are deeper events we r not told.

i think there's moral lesson in this event for girls. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by cvibe: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2009
Sad!
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by nethacker(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
saintalexo:

plzzzzz we shld not jump into conclusion, try to c things frm that guys angle, maybe there are deeper events we r not told.

i think there's moral lesson in this event for girls. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i disagree.wat kinda latent deeper events would hv warranted death? shocked shocked
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by argent(f): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2009
manmustwac:

manmustwac:

The point is all you christians are bloody hypocrites. Like the guy who strangled his babe you all go to church on Sunday to worship Him and praise Him, you all claim to be born again Christians but when push comes to shove you show your true characters {like the guy who strangled his babe} smiley
This is not about religion you know. This really shows how 'well' you reason.
Re: Female Youth Corps Member Strangulated To Death by dkings101(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2009
After the numbers of years he had spent in Uni, he would late get life term occupation in jail, wen him suppose find some1else to shizzle his nizzle, go dey kill, chiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Revealing Facts About Suicide Bombers And Suicide Bombing / Babysitter In Trouble After Inserting A Baby In Her Vagina / One Million Boys Arrested And Set Ablaze By Angry Mob (Graphics Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.