Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno (16716 Views)

Bomb Blast Rocks Gamboru/Ngala Borno, Kills 9 People (Graphic Photos) / Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics / Fresh Explosion Kills Two In Maiduguri, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Easy1401(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Na lie abeg Bokoharam had been technically defeated since last year December .
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Lasskeey: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
DabuIIIT:

lols...i know say "mallam" pain u..mallam grin grin grin grin
.....As Mallam boot out away your hero from Aso Rock na em dey pain you pass ! grin grin grin

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Kingbuhari(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
Buhari is a daft... since he release those boko haram high Commander the terrorist has increase their hostilities... I'm not bothered since the 2nd civil war is taking place in Desert.... I love those gory scene

1 Like

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by ozonenaira3: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
rickyrex:
The most annoying part of all this is that some blind gworo chewer will still stand to say GEJ is boko haram, why some rejected stones will say boko haram has been eliminated. Wetin fit una nah to just gather una for one room light una burn to arches so that we can breath air of peace

lolz ...
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Gr8tasign: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lasskeey:
....... More than 20,,000 people were killed when Dasuki under the command of GEJ was busy sharing the Arms Dollars and our Gallant soldiers were running away to hide frim Boko Haram ! .......

BUT YET ! WE DIDN'T HEAR YOU SAY GEJ SHOULD RESING AND GO BACK TO DRINKING OGOGORO FOR EM VILLAGE !
They're simply buhari's boys who're fighting for a better settlement cos they were poorly settled, those who he settled well has stopped operation.

Don't tell me u've forgotten how he stand against the government in defense of his boys.

i
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Gr8tasign: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
basty:

Where on Earth you have seen that terror war was won without remnants of violence. Go to Srilanka you see the Rebel Tamil Tigers fighting the Government since 1975. Go to Britain, Irish Republican Army since 1969. Go to Israel, The terror war has not been won.

Nigerian Army is one of the best in the world.

What happened during the reign of ineffectual Buffon?

U must be dwelling in the far past when NA leadership was on merit, of course headed by the blessed from the East. It's God's gift.

Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by DabuIIIT: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lasskeey:
.....As Mallam boot out away your hero from Aso Rock na em dey pain you pass ! grin grin
mallam grin grin

1 Like

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by DabuIIIT: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Gr8tasign:
U must be dwelling in the far past when NA leadership was on merit, of course headed by the blessed from the East. It's God's gift.

Igbo amaka

do u notice how the mods modified that offensive post and left it on the board after he insulted nairalanders?
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by emmanuelno: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
https:///5s7GfC9uLwzJqEEOlK8rtC

we give out free daily odds lots of
winnings gauranteed
join us and u wount regret it
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Iceberg3: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
limeta:
Where is the kiss the truth moroon
banned but back with t.i.m.e.b.o.s.s remove all the dots and search. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Lasskeey: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
DabuIIIT:

mallam grin grin
......Yes woooo ! Na dem dey rule you !
EVEN MARK ZUCKERBERG COULDN'T HELP IT TO THE EXTENT THAT HE HAD TO ADD THE MALLAM APP TO HIS FACEBOOK BUSINESS FOR HIM AND HIS ENTIRE BUSINESS EMPIRE TO PROSPER grin grin grin

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by DabuIIIT: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lasskeey:
......Yes woooo ! Na dem dey rule you !
EVEN MARK ZUCKERBERG COULDN'T HELP IT TO THE EXTENT THAT HE HAD TO ADD THE MALLAM APP TO HIS FACEBOOK BUSINESS FOR HIM AND HIS ENTIRE BUSINESS EMPIRE TO PROSPER grin grin grin

that 'PANTASTIC' cow rearer putting on white,are we sua he has seen camera b4? grin grin
Mallams and bombs grin

at least with the mallam app,you all mallams can view pictures of ACHMED the dead terrorist.. grin

op,rip to the dead o..

1 Like

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Angelahoney: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
basty:

Where on Earth you have seen that terror war was won without remnants of violence. Go to Srilanka you see the Rebel Tamil Tigers fighting the Government since 1975. Go to Britain, Irish Republican Army since 1969. Go to Israel, The terror war has not been won.

Nigerian Army is one of the best in the world.

What happened during the reign of ineffectual Buffon?

Bokoharam are defeated but there is still bombing and shooting going on. How do you explain this ?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
cowardSeun:
The same bokoharam they told are gone lipsrsealed

You are a coward seun
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by ImoRiver: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
ImoRiver:
I guess most of the commentators above me didn't actually read the news. The people killed were those carrying the bomb in their pick up van. They could be Boko Haram members en route suicide bombing operation but God no gree them.

And I was right. The people killed were Boko Haram suicide bombers that blew themselves up.
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by jjblues(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
ImoRiver:

And I was right. The people killed were Boko Haram suicide bombers that blew themselves up.
That's actually what happened. The occupants of the veh are terrorists who had an encounter with soldiers at a mil check point. They were denied passage when they (BH)look suspicious. Many commentators are pessimists cos they expect this kind of news to be of negatives. Una dey make hasty conclusions. The journalist has not reported well. I have seen the pix of what happened from the source at the incident. They are on suicide mission... they prime the veh with IED and some of them wore suicide vest. Their death bodies clearly showed what they use........Pls the news misrepresented what really happened.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nana Shettima's Christmas Gifts To Christian Widows (Photos) / Ganduje Speaks On Death Of Former Kano Governor / "I Might Vote Atiku" - Eunice Atuejide Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.