Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders (28559 Views)

Niger Delta Leaders To Buhari: We Want Oil Blocs / Niger-Delta Leaders Reject FG’s $10bn Development Package / Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by Rapuru14: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

What was the crocodile doing when NDA bombed Chevron pipes to smithereens last week?
Busy chewing gworro fa?
Don't you know crocodiles sleeps at night?
Like this,

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by xykms101: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
Why is PMB mending walls with these greedy militant breeders ? Just allow them to do anyhow , operation crocodile smiles is fully ready to show them ... That baboon face under big hat looks like edwin clark .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by Snapchat: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
The ibos on nairaland are niger delta keypad warriors, I mean spoke people, I mean P.R.O, I mean assliickers....
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by Grundig: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
These meetings with these set of people got the Niger delta to where it is today.

This meeting will only make sense when the Niger delta avengers stop blowing up pipes and facilities. Until then, Nigeria will continue to be at the mercy of the NDA and Buhari...in a game of 'who bats tbe eyelids first'
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by kingsmecca(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
I pray they get to agreement and not the one that will take FG forever to fulfill.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by Siga: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
... I mean... why are the youths not included in this meeting.... smh...and when I say youths... I'm not talking about 50 yr olds ooo.... 20's to 40's.... let them be included ...

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by Nnamso91: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
diplomacy is always the best solution

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by arsenal33: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
TippyTop:
So what happened to operation crocodile smile and all their bragging?

I laff in kafanchan.

So what happened to operation crocodile cry and all their bragging?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by Plus234(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
make una do well , our naira is nothing to write about, we need our economy to grow fast fast
if biafra come good, but for now we are nigarians and we should support it
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by arsenal33: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
Siga:
... I mean... why are the youths not included in this meeting.... smh...and when I say youths... I'm not talking about 50 yr olds ooo.... 20's to 40's.... let them be included ...

AK47s are not allowed in Aso Rock.
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by Lyoncrescent: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
These Niger Delta leaders are the one that have benefited and are are still benefiting. I dont get what the Governors of these states have been doing since 1999. Lagos state, even with high IGR has high debt but we can see the developments. I stay in Ikorodu; which is in the outskirts of Lagos and projects like the Ipakado Road,Ibeshe Road, Awolowo way road, Igbogbo road and the expansion of the Ketu to Ikorodu road to accomodate BRT Lanes has opened up ikorodu tremendeosly to commercial activities. I dont think the Federal Government has done anything in Ikorodu since 1999 not to talk of Lagos as a whole.

This Niger Delta stuff is just out of hand. Niger Delta states have the highest allocations, Niger Delta States have NDDC and Ministry of Niger Delta.People like Ayiri Emani turned multi billionaires overnight and are celebrated and given chieftancy titles. People like Edwin Clark and Moses Siasia collect money from Oil Companies to buy houses in Lagos and Abuja. Most Niger Delta states have collected loan(which isnt a bad thing as i stated in the case of lagos) with little to show for it. Niger delta ex miliitants have had billions of Naira spent on them to allow for developments in the region with nothing to show. I could go on and on and on. At the end of the day, nothing to show.

Lagos is a shining example. If you have a serious Governor in place, You will see development. Federal Government has done barely nothing for Lagos since 1999 but the change and development in Lagos between 1999 and now is highly significant. Most of these Niger delta states just splash money in their capital. Uyo,PH and the rest. If you go to the Ikorodu equivalent in Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta or Rivers, you will weep for those people. GOD Bless Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by Yehman(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Buhari forget oil naa

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by arsenal33: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Yehman:
Buhari forget oil naa

Kuwait forget oil naa
Saudi Arabia forget oil naa
USA forget oil naa
Russia forget oil naa

...FOOL..
Diversification means you add other sources to what you have.
Not abandon your main source of income.
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by mikkypel(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]
Prepare to export Gworro.

U mumu sha
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by skywalker240(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
He didn't call for the meeting, rather the Niger Delta leaders called for a dialogue because they couldn't stand the smile of the crocodile anymore. The crocodile was very brutal.

Can you see the king of gbamuturu kingdom in the picture?
Where this one dey 4 d country sef?

So the 2 trillion naira lost did not show the obvious summoner of the meeting..

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by ihimiray(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
martineverest:
y s everybody looking Bini-ish ?
cos their culture originated from bini
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by Oblang(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
TippyTop:

I laff in kafanchan.

Have u heard of carrot and stick approach b4?
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
ImoRiver:
When will he meet with Igbo leaders?

As long as our cousins are there, we don't need the old skin.
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by chiedu7: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Can somebody please tell the dullard that we need resource control.

he would never share the oil if it were in the north.

Common political posts go to the whole north.

why should we share our oil?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by berrystunn(m): 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Buhari...
Wan beg abi....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by fourthworld: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=fiizznation post=50679712] It will soon smile on you if you and your brothers don't desist from blowing up pipelines[/quot looke]

I guess you will personally lead the crocodiles to their smiling venue you non relevant fellow

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by 007koolstar(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
34. Snapchat: Quote Post
The ibos on nairaland are niger delta keypad warriors, I mean spoke people, I mean P.R.O, I mean assliickers....

guy buy brain if you don't have one, I think is been sold in market.
maybe somewhere in yaba left i don't know

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by josephelvis: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
I can not see Nyeso Nwike there. Why?
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by lonelydora: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
If they like they shouldn't convey the message of the president to their youths because nobody will listen to them when the crocodile start smiling on their asses

I don't think you have been to the creeks before. Bro, forget it, military is finding the terrain difficult. I'm not supporting militancy though.
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by passyhansome(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]
Prepare to export Gworro.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by josephelvis: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Where is Nyeso wike, Rivers state gov.
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by wildchild1: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
Let it be fruitful grin

Check my signature
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by chiefmega: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
For the last picture, I can see the so called Ijaw leader Chief Edwin Clark. I thought he said he is too big for this government.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by fourthworld: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Fire for fire, those who made peaceful change impossible willfully made violent change inevitable.

Common zoom outaa here. Which crocodile is smiling, that's how you people will continue to make mouth.
Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
fiizznation:
It will soon smile on you if you and your brothers don't desist from blowing up pipelines

grin grin grin grin grin
Very soon you will know who run things.... you think this is 1960

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders by Izonpikin: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
TippyTop:

I laff in kafanchan.
i don talk am tire say nobody go fit lift oil if e start war with the niger delta...the FG don receive sense by force...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP / "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 / Poll Shift Drama In Aso Villa by Punch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.