Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard (28844 Views)

2017 Calabar Carnival : Ben Ayade And Wife Appear In Scorpion Like Bike (VIDEO) / Judge Orders Sureties To Appear In Court To Explain Kanu's Non-appearance / Dasukigate: Goodluck Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by Almand: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:

Dear fresher, I understand your need to castigate corruption , but I am inclined to explain to you that Nigerian constitution allows certain benefits for ex presidents,

Vehicle change and additional $50k benefit every 6 months or so, Buhari would have refused the car gift, except for the fact that Jonathan tried to assassinate Buhari using boko haram as guise which was when his car was damaged, the monetary entitlement I'm not sure how that is 800M but I'll leave you to cry as much as you want

Have a horrible night

Kisses
What ever any gift or entitlement is from the office of SFG not NSA. obviously u no know reach DAT one. Dansuki was spreading money right left and center and your Buhari got something form him. Where did Buhari pa get 800million from when doesn't have any business apart from pick Buhari's call and entertain his guests before now?
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by focus7: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
May Jonathan rot in jail.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by MALIK15: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
I see that traditional ruler coming from the afonjas,
we can all remember how GEJ knelt down before so many Yoruba Chief s as they all stretched their wand/staff at GEJ,they all prayed for him in 2015.
And on that day GEJ was like" My victory is sure" can someone upload that picture.
Emire sanusi lamido was never a friend of the government of GEJ,so he would never have accepted any monetary value as gift from the past administration,He is a seasoned and professional banker, he got to the peak of his career, he knows corporate governance, ethics ,accountability, integrity and responsibility. To this qualities I stand to say if he breached, any of them I, Adm.S.S ALHASSAN will sue him for breaching my hard earned professional trust. I remain loyal sir.Your voice must insha Allah be heard. God bless KANO state, and God bless the Entire Nation, NIGERIA.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by westlife79(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He Remains the man loved by all Nigerians

We All Miss you GEJ
true that, loved by all flat heads made from heaven
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by tuniski: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:

Institutional is the sharing of 4 billion between obanikoro and Fayose?

My brother weapons and military gadgets are like pepper and tomatoes, you buy, your document is verified, they deliver are you telling me Russia or Germany will need to produce new or special AK rifles for NA? Abi dem go just build fighter jet abi na bomb? I'll share a link with you where you can buy glocks and barretas, if you live in US, they'll verify your SSN check your records all within 24 hours and your items will be shipped world don advance pass institutional excuse

Try another excuse
That is even under contestation and yes it is! For the 1st time in our history security vote is under probe! It only shows how deep the conduit called security vote is. At the end scraping security votes or subjecting it to NASS oversight will be progress.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by melodyogonna(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
shamecurls:
I still stand on it fact that GEJ will not appear in court.

What does he have to say to defend himself or dasuki?

He can't be so stupid to do so when all hands re pointing at him. He can't! These re just fabricated News.
dnt wail yet, he is more learned about court issues than u, u knw?
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by fourthworld: 2:57am On Nov 02, 2016
omenka:
I don't think iPod youghurts would like what you just typed. Please take it down sir.

Stop answering igbo name, please go through archives of your ancestors to select name from your root
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by blazer234: 4:56am On Nov 02, 2016
DamiBukola:

I will be so glad seeing Sanusi going to jail, you guys will shoot your own legs with this Dasuki's matter.

They should sha make it OPEN TRIAL.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by blazer234: 4:59am On Nov 02, 2016
omenka:
This is "da" day, this is "da" day..

That the Lord has made, that the Lord has made..

I will rejoice, I will rejoice, and be glad in it, and be glad in it... gringrin

Oh Lord, please make it permanent, don't give him the wisdom to back down, let him stick to his gun and appear in court indeed, AMEN!! gringrin

And in the process, he will also reveal your APC traditional rulers that for part of the money. Maybe he will also reveal all those traditional rulers that got road contracts without executing them, like Alaafin Oyo, like Zulu Gambari of Ilorin. I hope u are really ready for this......cos this is truly the Lord has made to reveal APC's hypocrisy.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by blazer234: 5:03am On Nov 02, 2016
HtwoOw:

Nobody is untouchable

Continue to fool yourself. An emir KIDNAPPED, and forced a minor into marriage and yet,nothing was done, but here you are shouting " nobody is untouchable". Pls keep your thoughtless utterance to yourself.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by blazer234: 5:05am On Nov 02, 2016
DropShot:
GEJ is going down, going down, GEJ is going down, .......

.....and many are going down with him, some of which may be APC stalwarts.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:44am On Nov 02, 2016
blazer234:

.....and many are going down with him, some of which may be APC stalwarts.

I dont think the people you're replying have a problem with that. You seem to be the only one complaining that corrupt people are being brought to justice.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by dotedote: 5:58am On Nov 02, 2016
And you think the others can't return their own share?

Direct this question at Koro
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by odinegi(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2016
Gej. Pls dnt go anywhere o... I warn you o. So far efcc cnt come for u, dnt go any where.

If they want the money..... Tell dem to come and collect it. Kikiikii grin grin
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by chakoty12: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He Remains the man loved by all Nigerians

We All Miss you GEJ

Speak for urself o
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by blazer234: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

I dont think the people you're replying have a problem with that. You seem to be the only one complaining that corrupt people are being brought to justice.

...and people bringing them to "justice" are also free from corruption, right? And people bringing them to "justice" are also not protecting corrupt people, right? Let's stop being hypocritical.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by ancientbanana: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2016
HtwoOw:

If your daddy sees a need to have a specific phone and your daddy gives you 100K, for you to buy 50k phone and keep the balance is betrayal of trust, violation of contract terms and impunity, there's needs and there's wants, Nigeria needed those weapons , not buying it is corruption and since they've been shouting they bought weapons I'm yet to hear any delivery ceremony
it was on air wen new weapons arrived in 2013/2014 I recall vividly opposition called it substandard. Wat gej was trying to say is Dat this govt is inflating the figure not Dat no money was stolen. I Watched the video.
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
blazer234:

...and people bringing them to "justice" are also free from corruption, right? And people bringing them to "justice" are also not protecting corrupt people, right? Let's stop being hypocritical.

I know youre not an id*iot, juts hateful. So, by your admission above MOST ---an OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of--- Nigerians are so corrupt that its hard to find a non-corrupt person to judge them? So, what is your solution: To let everyone commit crimes and go free?

Why do you come across as a crime-lover?
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by aviazuva: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
I also know that a witness can turn to be the accused
AVIAZUVAKENE
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by blazer234: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

I know youre not an id*iot, juts hateful. So, by your admission above MOST ---an OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of--- Nigerians are so corrupt that its hard to find a non-corrupt person to judge them? So, what is your solution: To let everyone commit crimes and go free?

Why do you come across as a crime-lover?

You sound like you are mentally and morally corrupt. If not, you will remember that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Where is the clean pair of hands in APC that is morally justified enough to judge anybody?

And are you so insecure and unsure of yourself to the extent your sense of reasoning gets overwhelmed by the majority's inclination? Or must you be coached, like a kid, before you realize that the "OVERWHELMING MAJORITY" is not always right?
Re: Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard by oleeverking(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
From N#Pple Flashing To Total Trash Bling To Curtain-Fringe, Check Out The Worst Dress On The Red Carpet At The MTV EMAs (37 Photos & 2 Videos)
http://www.oleeverkingblog.com/2016/11/from-npple-flashing-to-total-trash.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / Amaechi As Buhari’s Moral Burden. The Sun. / 55 Things You Might Not Know About Our Beloved Country, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.