Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

If Beyoncé Was Nigerian - What State Would She Come From?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Beyoncé Was Nigerian - What State Would She Come From?? (673 Views)

Rihanna Reacts As She Come Across Viral Photo Of A Little Girl Who Look Like Her / Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide / What State Is Wizkid From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Beyoncé Was Nigerian - What State Would She Come From?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Are you a member of Beyoncé's Beehive?

Are you in Rihanna's Navy?

Or perhaps you're a Belieber?

Our presenter, Kayode put BattaBox's latest question to the public...

"What state in Nigeria would your favourite international celebrity be from if they were Nigerian?"

Here are some of the interesting answers we received...

"If Beyoncé was a Nigerian, which state would she be from?" Kayode asks a young lady.

"Delta girls are flawless...according to Beyoncé," she boldly responds.

"Cross River state because they get brain na babe wey be say they sure well well at anytime dey dey represent," one man enthusiastically explains.

Thanks for watching!

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAzm-Nx9Aek
Re: If Beyoncé Was Nigerian - What State Would She Come From?? by Collenshy2020(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Akwa ibom.
Re: If Beyoncé Was Nigerian - What State Would She Come From?? by peaceMma(f): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
imo

1 Like

Re: If Beyoncé Was Nigerian - What State Would She Come From?? by slegend(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Yeye..see you.where else if not akwa ibom,dey dere dey dull(DDDD)....

(1) (Reply)

At 17 I Made My First Million, At 19, I Built My First House- Actress Funke Ades / Why She Was Honored Despite Her Sex Scandal / Toke Makinwa's 'beloved' Throws Her A Surprise Birthday Dinner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.