Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Name That Fantasy Job You Wish For. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Name That Fantasy Job You Wish For. (437 Views)

Is It Right To Quit A Job You Dont Love.. Please Help / Five Things You Wish Your Boss Knew / How Do You Cope Doing A Job You Don't Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name That Fantasy Job You Wish For. by MagnaB: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
I am sure we all have a job we fantasize about about and wish we are do for a living or for pleasure. For some it is being a medical practitioner, for some maybe being an astronaut or maybe a boxer grin (funny, right?). Well we all i suppose have some job we wish for even though we are not currently in the line or don't even have the opportunity to do so.
For me, i wish to be a Formula 1 (F1) driver. Nothing will give me that joy driving and winning my races than this job. That prestige that comes with being known as the king of the road or a DK wink is just enough for me but as i earlier mentioned, it can only be a fantasy job becuase I don't even live in the developed part of the globe, i am not currently trained to perform those skills at the moment although i drive excellently (trust me on this) and will take probably muuuuch more experienced than i am to smoke me out although i am an extra careful driver as well as life no get duplicate and last lastly sef, we don't even have companies and organizations that arrange stuffs like this in this part so i have resolved to stay an Electrical Engineer which i am and probably develop my managerial skills as well know everyone needs a skilled manager who also has technical skills to run daily activities of an organization smoothly.

So that is my own fantasy, how about you telling us yours.

Oga lalasticlala and mynd44 wetin be una own o

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan/proposal / About Npower. .I Think Npower Agro Can Now Acess The Portal / See What This Young Boy Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.