Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State (1873 Views)

Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) / Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State by Upritman(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kono community in Rivers State was on Sunday
night thrown into mourning as two young men of
the community were beheaded by unknown gunmen
believed to be cultists.
According to respondents who narrated the incident
to Versatile Reporters, the sad event occurred
exactly 10:00PM sunday night, as gunmen stormed
the community and shot dead two young men;
Christian Sirawoo and Temple Oko, took away their
heads, and then left their headless bodies in a pool
of their own blood.
Christian Sirawoo is a relation of the president of
Sport Writers Association of Nigeria, Honour
Sirawoo.
It is believed that the gunmen came in search of
some persons who were close to these boys, and
when they did not see them decided to kill these
innocent ones instead. Two other persons were also
shot but they did not die.
It may interest you to know that Kono Community is
the hometown of former Super Eagle's Captain and
SA to Gov.Wike on Sports Development, Chief
Joseph Yobo.
Rivers State has continued to record series of
gruesome murders despite the granting of state
amnesty recently by the State Governor, Nyesom
Wike to militants, cultists and criminals in the state.
Many residents of the state who spoke with
Versatile Reporters expressed sadness over the
wave of killings that have characterised the state
before, during and after the 2015 general elections,
blaming it largely on desperate and deadly politics
that the state is now known for.

Source: www.versatilereporters.com/2016/11/two-young-men-beheaded-in-kono-rivers.html?m=1

Re: Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State by simplynigerians: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
So Help me GOD!
Re: Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State by beycity(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
What could they have done to warrant this This is so so barbaric.
Re: Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State by tukdi: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
I am short of words! lipsrsealed

Re: Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State by ademasta(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pathetic
Re: Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State by charijee(f): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
cry cry cryAnd I ask when will all these stop?
Re: Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State by HtwoOw: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Useless fight ever, annoying part is this cult war may have started cos of one useless puuusssyyy

Don't join bad gang all yee undergraduates, the unlucky ones pay for it, and who knows when luck will run out?

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State by ArabMopol(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
ethnic cleansing... God is watching,
Re: Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State by Eyor1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Esira seh a pya Kono?
Re: Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State by Lascode(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2016
chai c as they wasted d life of these fresh boys.
Re: Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State by dotman4real007(m): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
nothing good can ever come from being a cultist, its totally senseless!!!
Re: Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State by Pidggin(f): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
It's their parents I pity sad
Re: Graphic: Two Young Men Beheaded In Kono, Rivers State by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
I must do everything within my reach to relocate from this nation, after my next birthday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Teenage Girls Beat Another Teenage Girl To Death And They Livestreamed It (v / NAF Pilot’s Last Post On Instagram Before Surviving Bandits Bullets Revealed / INSIDE LIFE: WATCH Luxury Life This Lady Lived Before She Was Murdered By Her Bo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.