Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Should A Christian Accept Job Offer From An Alcoholic Brewery Company? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Accept Job Offer From An Alcoholic Brewery Company? (575 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Christian Accept Job Offer From An Alcoholic Brewery Company? by vybzkartel: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
An alcoholic brewery company that offers to pay you very well with other attractive incentives seeks you, what must you do as a believer?
Re: Should A Christian Accept Job Offer From An Alcoholic Brewery Company? by tukdi: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
lipsrsealed

Immediately this thread reaches front page, I'll say something about this that will make people shout! cool
Re: Should A Christian Accept Job Offer From An Alcoholic Brewery Company? by vybzkartel: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
tukdi:
lipsrsealed

Immediately this thread reaches front page, I'll say something about this that will make people shout! cool

say it now!
Re: Should A Christian Accept Job Offer From An Alcoholic Brewery Company? by einscienstist(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Shall We Remain Jobless So That Corruption May Die...? NA Question Sha... No intentions
Re: Should A Christian Accept Job Offer From An Alcoholic Brewery Company? by Deicide: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Has the System Changed?.. No be if You apply for job them day call person?
Re: Should A Christian Accept Job Offer From An Alcoholic Brewery Company? by tukdi: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
vybzkartel:

say it now!
Calm down!

Re: Should A Christian Accept Job Offer From An Alcoholic Brewery Company? by TomHagen: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
But you applied for the job right?
Re: Should A Christian Accept Job Offer From An Alcoholic Brewery Company? by tukdi: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2016
vybzkartel:

say it now!
In my own opinion, there is nothing wrong about taking the job, it is what you do after taking the job that matters ie: drinking alcohol to stupor (drunk), Opening a beer parlour just because you can access the drinks at an affordable price without any delay, engaging in bribery and corruption etc are all bad cool

BUT if you maintain your discipline while working there, to me I feel there is nothing wrong with that compared to the kind of society we find ourselves where a good paying job is hard to come by cool

As a believer working in that kind of environment, you must be careful of the kind of company you keep and also while you are still on the job, don't relax, keep on looking for a better job offer outside cool

Lastly bro, don't forget that this job is better than moving around begging, stealing, committing various kinds of attrocities etc and don't also forget that an idle man is a devil's workshop! cool Just pray about it and God will reveal more to you!

Bro, I celebrate you and I cease this golden opportunity to let you know that God really loves you and will never let you down! God bless you!!!
Re: Should A Christian Accept Job Offer From An Alcoholic Brewery Company? by adoyi8: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2016
As long as you'll give your first fruit and continue paying tithe. Answering for your pastor.

(1) (Reply)

My Believe Of Who God Really Is / Have A For U / Dealing With Unclean Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.