Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) (1948 Views)

Infotech Trainee/technician Needed / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Trainee Technician Programme 2018 / NBC Trainee Technician Interview 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Great1234(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
[center]Security Systems Technician Trainee - Lagos[/center]

[center]Job Description[/center]

Job brief
We are looking for good and hard working people who want to be part of an exciting team of security technicians. If you want to train to become a technicians for security systems including CCTV, Access control and Alarms, please keep on reading.

We are a growing security systems installation and maintenance company with main office at Agbara, Ogun state. Our clients include medium size factories and service based businesses around Lagos.

We generally work with trainees for a period of about 6 months after which their status is reviewed to continue with us as a qualified technician or until they are competent. You will need to have good referee and guarantor before you can be accepted for this role.

Responsibilities
• Assist the team leader on various installations and maintenance jobs
• Man CCTV control room
• Run test on CCTV or access control systems faults
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Follow all company procedures and protocols
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisations
• Comprehend customer requirements
• Build positive relationships with customers

Requirements
• Hard working individual
• Background in electrical/electronic will be an advantage
• English literacy
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
• Ability to learn and take instructions

Salary
We do not pay salaries for this trainee position, we only give transport allowance of up to a maximum of N25,000 per month.

Application process
• Send your CV to tunde@crimebustersnigeria.com
• We can only contact people who have been shortlisted so if you don’t hear from us after a week you can assume that you have not been shortlisted at this point.
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Great1234(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2016
People living not too far from Ilupeju will be at an advantage
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Great1234(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2016
This position is still open

1 Like

Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Great1234(m): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Successful candidates will be required to start immediately
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Great1234(m): 10:34am On Dec 05, 2016
You do not need to have electrical experience to apply
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Great1234(m): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
A unique opportunity for serious minded people.
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Great1234(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2016
Trainee position now extended to 6months for successful applicants
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Great1234(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
send your CV now
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Great1234(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
interested people can apply now
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by veekky: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
I am interested in this position,I have sent my CV waiting for your reply.Thanks
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by CHARLOE(m): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nice
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by lightstone(f): 6:19am On Jan 12, 2017
will there be a certificate
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Great1234(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
We dont issue certificate but we will provide reference letters to qualified people
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by jorez: 3:10am On Jan 20, 2017
I am very much interested whether am paid or not i just want to learn the skill, i have sent my Cv already to you.have been looking for a well organized institution that will expose me practical with field experience.
Kindly do consider.08166368993
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Great1234(m): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2017
Only serious people should apply
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Great1234(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2017
Get on the career in security systems ladder
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by ib4all(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
is the vacancy still open i have some experience on CCTV. Can i still apply?
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Great1234(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2017
Send us your CV as indicated in the advert
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Kingsleyphy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
sir I have applied for the trainee job since January no call yet although I don't have much knowledge on CCTV but am willing to learn
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by Great1234(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2017
Vacancy still open. no need to apply again if you have already sent in your CV.
Re: Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2017
Great1234:
Vacancy still open. no need to apply again if you have already sent in your CV.
Uncle i sent my cv

(1) (Reply)

Chibeco Oil And Gas Company Is Recruiting. / Urgent Vacancy Close Sooner / Urgent Vacant Position In Oil And Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.