Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock (43600 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Photo Of Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Smiling During their meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by Iceberg3: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
martineverest:
every monitor spirit monitoring my monikerr...by faya by thunder.

Ukpomo okpia,zemobor
smh..
Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by martineverest(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Iceberg3:
smh..
keep shaking it....dor nowe awe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by Mopolchi: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Iceberg3:
tongue grin lagoonson cheesy

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by thomasthomas: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
Arc Obong Victor Attah!!!

I see you Sir cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you for the representation!
Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by Iceberg3: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
martineverest:
keep shaking it....dor nowe awe
Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by blossomnet1: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin angrystill this old folks where are this leaders of tomorrow sef.? graduate in the house you must do something toward these. I dey come make I go dance small
Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by Bigcake: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
1Naijiria:

u can type smtin beta.I employ u
"Implore" and not "Employ"..... Thank me lerra

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by biggz82: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
I hope d leaders did not speak 4 their selfish interest but 4 d good of Niger delta

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by jman77(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Where is Ndokwa people?...... Ukwani! Ahje ni o
Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by nickxtra(m): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Edwin Clark is a rogue, quote me anywhere cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by isladrasq(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
What is an outcome of the meeting or its coming soon

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by Oblang(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Iceberg3:
We niger deltans are wise,we cant be deceived....we aint afonjas or tivis
and we are still with our ipob brethren.
We are fed up with annual and perenial meetings,white papers,blueprints,panels,bla bla bla....what we need is simple: TRUE FEDERALISM/RESOURCE CONTROL OR ITS CURTAINS

See ipob claiming Niger delta..they are never proud of their dungeon..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by nonjebose(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
The same people year in year out. Very tiresome
Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by desire21a: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
[size=28pt]been part of the niger delta militia you will be the deported to cameroon.

It is the responsibility of the ministry of immigration to deport all niger delta militia to cameroon.

The nonsense under goodluck Jonathan is over..

The ministry of Immigration is hereby given the extra power to deport anyone who is caught been a member of massob, ipob, niger delta militia or boko haram member. they should be deported to cameroon and niger.

[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwslG42rXf0
Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by sowoyomi: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
LOL

kings09:
Wit all d military gragra, na still dialogue him resort too. Buhari no jst be am

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Iceberg3:
We niger deltans are wise,we cant be deceived....we aint afonjas or tivis
and we are still with our ipob brethren.
We are fed up with annual and perenial meetings,white papers,blueprints,panels,bla bla bla....what we need is simple: TRUE FEDERALISM/RESOURCE CONTROL OR ITS CURTAINS
i am niger deltans ipob are nt our brethrenm,we will fight for niger delta republic nt been a minority in anoda entity again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by ipecG: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
is this suppose to be d priority of our amieble APC.president?...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by desire21a: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2016

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by themistocles: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
Osibande disgracin his fellow afonjas since 1960cheesy.... Look at him lookin like a slave

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by Eberelinks: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
PMB these men r not d real problem rather d men who fight day n night for d marginalization of Niger states ll b d ones to discuss with our President, people like High chief ATEKE Tom, General Boyloaf, pastor Rueben,Asari Dokubo, Tompolo,Ayiri,ojukaye in prison custody,n Evang. Living Stone of Imo state plus few others den watch if u ll hear vandalization again. These elders can't talk to creek men they listen.l ve d solution if PMB needs .y attention
Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by RasheedUmar: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Osubande is the shortest man in the photos; you'd have to take a second look to notice him. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Becareful of that old fool that turn his back on Jonathan called Edwin clarke.one of those spoiling niger delta.
I seriously deslike that man

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by ahamonyeka(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Randyhot:
I seriously deslike that man
1like for you from me.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by Angelahoney: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
This is what he should have done long ago. Abi crocodile no dey smile again ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
ahamonyeka:
1like for you from me.
lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by Iceberg3: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
i am niger deltans ipob are nt our brethrenm,we will fight for niger delta republic nt been a minority in anoda entity again
and you think and believe nigeria will give that to you,huh? Hmmm i taya for una.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by prinxBenny: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Edwin Clark "Any govt in Power"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by Iceberg3: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Oblang:

See ipob claiming Niger delta..they are never proud of their dungeon..
may heaven and the God u serve visit u with merciless judgement if i am saying the truth.

Op,we need nothing but true federalism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by lightblazingnow(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
For company and business associates looking for bulk Land up to 3000 plots in one place

And certificate of occupancy in River state in less than 3 months

Call WhatsApp +2347033851176
Re: Buhari Pictured With Niger Delta Leaders After Their Meeting In Aso Rock by mandax: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
PapiNigga:
President Muhammadu Buhari met with Niger Delta stakeholders and leaders at the State House today 1st of November, 2016.

www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/president-buhari-poses-with-niger-delta.html?m=1

It is not Nigerdelta groups meeting with President Buhari. It is a meeting of Coastal States representatives with Buhari. Edwin Clark and Co. have created another division with the name "Coastal states." This time, it is not Arewa people that created the division, it is southsouth leaders.

The smaller you are, the easier for them to colonize you. It is easy to break a broomstick, but impossible to break a broomstick in a broom bunch.
Oya, Coastal states, we hear you; please get Resource Control, or Fiscal Federalism, or even 30% from derivation from Buhari.

Lol. Na today e begin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor / Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.