Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral (5665 Views)

Omalicha Elom: I Will Give My Husband Mouth-Action So As To Make Heaven / Meet Pat Ugwu: Braless Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Go Viral / BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by sixtuschimere: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Warris this?Is this creative or trashy?One word for the couple

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/what-is-wrong-with-these-pre-wedding.html

Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
This is is the kinda post I am FTC on.

As for that beautiful bride, it's your husband's d¡ck. Hence, verily verily I say unto thee: Suck it! Drink thine spillings. For thou hath proveth herself a patient woman to wait this long to taste the drippings of her beloved. Better it is to fasten thine mouth on thine husband's d!ck than on the d!ck of a man who is not thine's to suck. Do not become discouraged by the utter befuddlement of those who scream: Tufiakwa. For they are hypocrites who have sucked things that are not worth mentioning. Harken to my command. Once again I say unto thee: Suck it.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by eph12(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Creative kiss
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by Badgers14: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Speechless
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by HIScraziness(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
It's obvious they are both high undecided
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
cool

Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by wasuka14(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
9ja ppl wit una copi copi. This will be d new trend. End time couples.
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by tukdi: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by Tolexander: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
With the way things are going, couple will start forking themselves on the wedding day to show people they are now married to themselves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by joseph1832ng: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
Tolexander:
With the way things are going, couple will start forking themselves on the wedding day to show people they are now married to themselves!
Frankly I'm even surprised it's not even happening now.
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by pretydiva(f): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
Dis is pre-wedding madness
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
wow...this is lovely.
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by demolinka(m): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Brilliant concept!!!
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
Well, they're whites. I'm not surprised undecided
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by dangotesmummy: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by DozieInc(m): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Crazy couple, their concept sha.

1 Like

Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by DozieInc(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

As for that beautiful bride, it's your husband's d¡ck. Hence, verily verily I say unto thee: Suck it! Drink thine spillings. For thou hath proveth herself a patient woman to wait this long to taste the drippings of her beloved. Better it is to fasten thine mouth on thine husband's d!ck than on the d!ck of a man who is not thine's to suck. Do not become discouraged by the utter befuddlement of those who scream: Tufiakwa. For they are hypocrites who have sucked things that are not worth mentioning. Harken to my command. Once again I say unto thee: Suck it.
True, but u are equally madt.

1 Like

Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by Warhawk(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
when you marry a retired ashawo

1 Like

Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Nawa o, safarigirl. See wetin you dey share.

As for you, young man. There are extremes even in marriage that one should not venture into. God hates waste and that was why he killed Onan in Genesis 38 VS 9 & 10.
When you do your bj, you don't procreate, rather you waste.
God created sex not for these but for fertilization of the egg and eventual multiplication.
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by safarigirl(f): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
plavic:

As for you, young man. There are extremes even in marriage that one should not venture into. God hates waste and that was why he killed Onan in Genesis 38 VS 9 & 10.
God created sex not for these but for fertilization of the egg and eventual multiplication.

Lol, the construction was wonderful.

I found it funny, no need to be so serious....not everything in life is so serious, sometimes just laugh and move on grin

2 Likes

Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
safarigirl:

Lol, the construction was wonderful.

I found it funny, no need to be so serious....not everything in life is so serious, sometimes just laugh and move on grin

Okay ma. I wanted to change his mentality.
I expected you'd be watching tonight's UCL with you being such an ardent football lover.
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
plavic:

Before you misapply the scriptures....how about when a man has sex with his wife when she is not in her ovulation period? All that sperm is actually "wasted". So?

*modified*
So I read the scriptures and I can only smh for you. There's something called context. You don't just pick two verses to justify your claim. Er was Tamar's husband. But he died before he could get a child. So his father Judah requested Onan, Er's brother, to do brother in-law marriage with Tamar. This was actually a divine directive. God permitted it. However, Onan reasoned that any child he gets thru Tamar would not be his. So he had sex with Tamar BUT used the withdrawal method! He ejaculated on the earth! Utter disregard for God's will and a blatant show of selfishness. So God struck him. Not because he did bløwjob. The annoying part is that you like bløwjob.

In conclusion, here is Matthew 23:27,28:

27 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you resemble whitewashed graves, which outwardly indeed appear beautiful but inside are full of dead men’s bones and of every sort of uncleanness. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by safarigirl(f): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
plavic:

Okay ma. I wanted to change his mentality.
I expected you'd be watching tonight's UCL with you being such an ardent football lover.
i'm not controlling the remote, so can't watch. Dunno if I'll catch the highlights later
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by Idydarling(f): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

I agree with thee ☺ ☺ ☺
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Idydarling:
I agree with thee ☺ ☺ ☺
Thou art very Baeful. wink
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
safarigirl:
i'm not controlling the remote, so can't watch. Dunno if I'll catch the highlights later

Of course, LOL. Perhaps, you should make due with livescores...
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=PiccoloBrunelli post=50690884] Before you misapply the scriptures....how about when a man has sex with his wife when she is not in her ovulation period? All that sperm is actually "wasted". So?

*modified*
So I read the scriptures and I can only smh for you. There's something called context. You don't just pick two verses to justify your claim. Er was Tamar's husband. But he died before he could get a child. So his father Judah requested Onan, Er's brother, to do brother in-law marriage with Tamar. This was actually a divine directive. God permitted it. However, Onan reasoned that any child he gets Utter disregard for God's will and a blatant show of selfishness. So God struck him. Not because he did bløwjob. The annoying part is that you like bløwjob.

27 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you resemble whitewashe

LOL. What do you know about ovulation periods?
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by safarigirl(f): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
plavic:

Of course, LOL. Perhaps, you should make due with livescores...
will do
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by safarigirl(f): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Before you misapply the scriptures....how about when a man has sex with his wife when she is not in her ovulation period? All that sperm is actually "wasted". So?

*modified*
So I read the scriptures and I can only smh for you. There's something called context. You don't just pick two verses to justify your claim. Er was Tamar's husband. But he died before he could get a child. So his father Judah requested Onan, Er's brother, to do brother in-law marriage with Tamar. This was actually a divine directive. God permitted it. However, Onan reasoned that any child he gets thru Tamar would not be his. So he had sex with Tamar BUT used the withdrawal method! He ejaculated on the earth! Utter disregard for God's will and a blatant show of selfishness. So God struck him. Not because he did bløwjob. The annoying part is that you like bløwjob.

27 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you resemble whitewashed graves, which outwardly indeed appear beautiful but inside are full of dead men’s bones and of every sort of uncleanness. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

God gave man freewill bro, we aren't zombies, so HE doesn't expect 100 percent....

And if we all begin to use the old testament as a yardstick, even you will find, you have sinned terribly against God.

This isn't a Bible Quiz thread, allow people who want to have BJ do their thing, sperm will waste one way or the other, if no be BJ, na mas-turbation.

That's why God created human beings, not robots
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
safarigirl:

God gave man freewill bro, we aren't zombies, so HE doesn't expect 100 percent....

And if we all begin to use the old testament as a yardstick, even you will find, you have sinned terribly against God.

This isn't a Bible Quiz thread, allow people who want to have BJ do their thing, sperm will waste one way or the other, if no be BJ, na mas-turbation.

That's why God created human beings, not robots

*modified*
Oh safarigirl....it's you. I also didn't notice. Sorry too.

safarigirl:
sorry, I quoted the wrong person...
No shakes fine girl.
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by safarigirl(f): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
2 Tim 3:16 bro. The entire Bible is inspired of God. You quoted Genesis first. It's the same Genesis I'm using to straighten you. At least you're backing down now...good move mate. Good move.
sorry, I quoted the wrong person...
Re: Wedding/Nuptial Photos Of Bride Trying To Give Groom Mouth Action Go Viral by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
safarigirl:
will do
cheesy It's over now. Man City just made me proud. They won 3-1.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans React To New Photo Of Teen Actress, Regina Daniel, As She Poses With Mum / Michy Leaks Her Own Unclad Photo After Breaking Up With Shatta Wale (photo) / Are Gwen Stefani And Eve Best Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.