Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces (25502 Views)

Court Orders El-Rufai, Police To Pay Choc City Boss, Maikori N40m / N800m Fraud: Ex Minister Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Check To EFCC Bounces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by Sylfa1(f): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Scammer dey scam Efcc
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by dreezybines: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Is reason for d bounced check is somehow dumb...
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by Realhommie(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Double wahala for dead body.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by bettercreature(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Splashme:
[size=15pt]All the lies EFCC and DSS keep dishing out to the media . . .

Until I hear from Obaniko himself if truly he is refunding any money
[/size]
That means you must go to jail if you must hear from Obanikoro grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by Oblang(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

Take the man to court and stop all this media trial!

For ur wapped mind u no see say the guy no wan go court. If he no steal, will he agree to pay back?

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by UTIBEWILL(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
hmmm
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by wildchild1: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Once a scammer, forever a scammer grin

Check my signature
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by hardemola023(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
EFFC should let obanikoro also bounce to jail nah.
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by PMIcon(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

Take the man to court and stop all this media trial!
As if EFCC published the news.
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by Koolking(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

The cheque bounced eeeeh!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO...one of the funniest gifs I have seen this week on NL
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by Mk2020: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Who go give am the chq for cell and who take am go bank? May be bank no fit contact am for confirmation

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/01/former-minister-obanikoro’s-n40m-refund-check-efcc-bounces[/quote]
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by erico2k2(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/01/former-minister-obanikoro’s-n40m-refund-check-efcc-bounces
That Man anyone who believes what they are using him to do must have thier heads examined they are all confused . SO IF he gave the governor the money to finance the election amd the he'll is he meant to have the money to refund and if he does refund any money so they all telling is all grown ups that Him obanikoro is biting the bullet for Fayose ?
The button line is if Oban I koto is refunding Mo Eu is means Foyose is vindicated by the fact that he never recieved any Money .All SW people PDP or APC should stand behind Foyose .
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by deji68: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin a 40 million naira cheque ?? .......... anyway the NIBBS limit is 10 miliion Naira u cant issue a 40m cheque cool cool

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by Doctor0071(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
ahamonyeka:
He still wan job EFCC?

Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by Doctor0071(m): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
He want dump efcc
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
ObaniCROOK!...for trying to play smart even in detention, ur days in custody is henceforth extended!! Nonsense!!!
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by Redoil: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
omenka:
That means his bail has also bounced- shikenan.

Criminal. angry
clown how much did koro stole 2.1billion i guess
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by rhektor(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Op, why not write the caption like this

"Koro dupe EFCC"

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by dfrost: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
ahamonyeka:
He still wan job EFCC?

cheesy grin Home boy get mind sha. You job Nigeria still wan job EFCC wey dey probe you join. Nothing but a classic. When I thought I've seen it all. Nigeria: best comedy show ever.
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by sowoyomi: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
yeyeboi:
Lol Job Man Style

grin grin grin grin Its in his DNA
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by transient123(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Koro is still practicing his con trade with effc, he has guts.
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by ahamonyeka(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
dfrost:

cheesy grin Home boy get mind sha. You job Nigeria still wan job EFCC wey dey probe you join. Nothing but a classic. When I thought I've seen it all. Nigeria: best comedy show ever.
I tire my brother.
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by transient123(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
Splashme:
[size=15pt]All the lies EFCC and DSS keep dishing out to the media . . .

Until I hear from Obaniko himself if truly he is refunding any money
[/size]

A sympathetic visit to Koro in custody will allay your fears and convince you......please try, Koro Na your country man.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by IVORY2009(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Oblang:

For ur wapped mind u no see say the guy no wan go court. If he no steal, will he agree to pay back?

Remind me any financial case the EFCC have sucessfully taken to court and won, under Buhari's govt, non, him agreeing to pay back might be as a result of his health condition etc.
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by IVORY2009(m): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
PMIcon:

As if EFCC published the news.

So who did "Obanikoro" right? grin everyone knows efcc to be do media trial, everything dat occurs under an accused person, they run to inform the media to publish it

Obanikoro was seen cooperating with the commission.

Obanikoro was eating beans and rice, inside the commission's office.

Obanikoro was seen with medical tools and one pair of trousers, and toothpaste.

obanikoro ask his family members to rally round and race money frm friends and associates.

All this are wat is called media trials, a matter before the court are not discussed in public.
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by Oblang(m): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

Remind me any financial case the EFCC have sucessfully taken to court and won, under Buhari's govt, non, him agreeing to pay back might be as a result of his health condition etc.

Remind me of any financial case by the efcc dismissed by the court. There is always delays in court cases..
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by IVORY2009(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Oblang:

Remind me of any financial case by the efcc dismissed by the court. There is always delays in court cases..

lolz, bro we are not in a banana republic or some military regime, lots of people have suggested special courts to speed up cases to mr president, but he has refused to yield to the advise, rather he want this media trials, and case that never pass through court by the efcc can be revisited wen this govt of Buhari leaves power, do you know that....
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
At least,saharareporters should have backed their claim with an evidence of either the bounced cheque or video evidence of his trial.That is the best practice of criminal investigation and confession of a suspect.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by Oblang(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

lolz, bro we are not in a banana republic or some military regime, lots of people have suggested special courts to speed up cases to mr president, but he has refused to yield to the advise, rather he want this media trials, and case that never pass through court by the efcc can be revisited wen this govt of Buhari leaves power, do you know that....

Which one be media trial. How do we know abt it if media no report moves by efcc. Na una go dey shout secret trial if the media no report am...

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
Obanikoro, you want to annoy me abi?
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by lollmaolol(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Another count charge men
Re: Obanikoro’s N40m Refund Cheque To EFCC Bounces by Boyooosa(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sho tan?! cheesy And those reckless Wailers go dey shout 'Witch Hunting'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today / "I Helped PDP Rig Elections" — Ibrahim Mantu Confesses, 'Born Again' Politician / Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.