Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous (38978 Views)

Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late / Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by nestic3: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
go sleep cheesy cheesy cheesy
e still early
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by misspicy(f): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you can say that again. I'm good. Yes, I know it tongue

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
beautiful232:

foolishness

no be your fault bra

na nairaland they accept anything!!!!

Asin ehn I shock sef dem never ban me tay tay ,speaking about bra,you wear any so?
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by nestic3: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
justscorchone:

Asin ehn I shock sef dem never ban me tay tay ,speaking about bra,you wear any so?

lol u dey the way mah guy
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
nestic3:
e still early
cheesy cheesy
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2016

Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by nestic3: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Notice : Any Good looking female living in Abuja or Nasarawa that is ready to hook up, pm me
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by misspicy(f): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2016

Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by misspicy(f): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
cool
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by misspicy(f): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
nestic3:
Notice : Any Good looking female living in Abuja or Nasarawa that is ready to hook up, pm me
Are you rich and ready to spend? what Is your net worth

Are you handsome,tall,fair with pink lips.

Are you endowed down there? wink
minimum of 8 inches maximum of infinity.

Do you dress nice,speak well and have good personal hygiene?

PM me let's hook up grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by misspicy(f): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
You want to face me abi
Oya go to bed

Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2016

Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by JAHseal: 12:02am On Nov 02, 2016
autonomous22:
Who even tell Iyanya say him dey famous..... Iyanya who pronounced u "Famous"

...toh, me ma stil dey 1der o
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by nestic3: 12:04am On Nov 02, 2016
misspicy:

[s]Are you rich and ready to spend? what Is your net worth[/s]

Are you handsome,tall,fair with pink lips.

[s]Are you endowed down there? wink
minimum of 8 inches maximum of infinity.[/s]

Do you dress nice,speak well and have good personal hygiene?

PM me let's hook up grin
na job u wan give me fah. grin grin anyway drop ur number

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by misspicy(f): 12:08am On Nov 02, 2016

Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by Rexnegro(m): 12:27am On Nov 02, 2016
beautiful232:
I like the way you think brotherly ...cause a girl you see now might want you cause your famous,there might not be true love..

but take ya time ok?

GOD will give you a good girl like mua
if I hear say You Good...all of una na The same thing jare,una wahala too much. just that una women get diff wahala in a diff way...then the way una women dey reason ehn e fit provoke dove even as cool as that bird is.
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by shyke20(f): 12:34am On Nov 02, 2016
Son kills his father, throws his corpse inside the toilet
http://www.imustalk.net/son-kills-father-throws-corpse-inside-toilet/
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by obiaguna(m): 1:14am On Nov 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
colour me 'naive' or ignorant but this dude joining Mavin is like a 'demotion' in my eyes, i personally think he is bigger than that and may become irrelevant in Mavin. Inyaya if you dey fear say woman go ruin you, just join the "baby daddy" squad angry

Well I don't see it as a demotion. I think it's a good thing for one to be under a proper management and you can be rest assured that he's going to be Don Jazzy's favorite and star boy of the group. He would be taken care of and he would have time to properly focus on his music. When the time is right he can leave and set up his but for now he needs to get his music right.
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by mrkel(m): 1:25am On Nov 02, 2016
kevinberry:
in the west when they marry and divorce a year later,taking half of your money with them

That is why it is important to have a pre-nuptial agreement with your would be wife spelling clearly her entitlement in the event of divorce. With such agreement in place, the woman is at the mercy of her husband. What the man gives her is what she takes.
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by coachwilcox(m): 2:37am On Nov 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Story

How dry.

Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by AleAirHub(m): 2:54am On Nov 02, 2016
Fear....
I also need to adjust and get it done now.
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 02, 2016
coachwilcox:

How dry.
k
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 02, 2016
misspicy:

Picture or___________

you know the drill angry cool
You won't be able to handle it, trust me wink
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 02, 2016

Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by Youngpo413: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2016
freecocoa:
After breaking my girl's heart you are now talking rubbish, I don't understand why many men take the woman that loves them for granted,mschew.
sometimes it's karma, who knows if she took another man's love for granted, in this life, what goes around comes around.
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
colour me 'naive' or ignorant but this dude joining Mavin is like a 'demotion' in my eyes, i personally think he is bigger than that and may become irrelevant in Mavin. Inyaya if you dey fear say woman go ruin you, just join the "baby daddy" squad angry
you think him starting another mushroom record label would have been better
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by kennynikky(m): 7:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Largas:
Eya. Reading the post I feel for him too cause I'm a rich man now and don't know which of these girls are pretending to love me.

I feel you bro. It's well.
big boss @ d mention of dat rich i was happy, sir help m wit little cash, for my school and accomodation..70k only..touch a soul dis new month..tnks sir..or i give you my twins 2o marry she's in 20's..taiwo by name..

Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2016
Beehshorp:
So rich men don't get married..

They are more vulnerable to deceitful relationship

1 Like

Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by Mhjgembu: 7:35am On Nov 02, 2016
What a nice talk men, but am 32 but not yet married pls iyaya is not let if u look at this generation oh this economic problem we are into, oh I can say world we are into is to narrow to borrow money from others country and get married, bro just calm down if the time reach u u will get it.
Re: Iyanya: I Regret Not Getting Married Before Becoming Famous by Lovechyld101(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2016
lol who will marry you b4 you were famous u look like broom stick i wish i had your b4 and after pic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Debie-Rise Commissions New Borehole In Kogi (Photos) / Wizkid's Family Profile / Rita Dominic’s New Year’s Pool Party (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.