Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" (52457 Views)

How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? / Transparency International Ordered To Leave Nigeria Within 72 Hours / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by chiedu7: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2016
k
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by namuguibe(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2016
Between Donald Trump and Buhari my plate don full with laughter grin
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Oblang(m): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, well if you want to tow that path, let's wait and see who will prefer Egypt by 2019,make no mistake, I am not partisan like you and your likes that have sold their conscience to thier party and will still find a way to defend what is wrong, if the country gets better it's for us all, my own problem with people like you is your judgment of wrong and right has been blurred by party affiliation, mind you the Israelites didn't go back to Egypt, but their demand for a king changed thier lives forever, come up with a better comaprism next time grin

Lol..Is that all u have to say?
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Oblang:

Lol..Is that all u have to say?
what do you want me to say?,curse and rant?, no o,i would have preferred if you lots use the same energy you use to defend both right and wrong to offer sound advice to this administration, they say only a friend will tell you your mouth smells and then advice you to go and brush your teeth,from all parameters on ground, this will be the worse Christmas ever, incase you don't know, the ordinary man on the streets is not smiling, everything has gone up, and all the president can atleast do is to empathize with his people even though we know he doesn't know the price of salt in the market, not telling us to leave if we have another country,that is a very callous statement, anyway i don't expect you to understand my point, your judgment has already been compromised because of your party affiliation

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Angelahoney: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Cletus77:

pls stop. If u embarass him dis way wat will other african countries do?? He is still ur president and someone's father too!

Leadership is not easy. Look at the way Gej was maligned and called all sorts of names. Let Buhari endure the pain.
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by PedroJP(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2016
Yyeske:
Eeyah, you'll get a very good job soon, i pray so much for you. But stop being vengeful and hateful and praying that Nigeria falls apart. It will do you no good, a greater Nigeria, a greater us as a nation

U are not ashamed of urself shouting agreater us as a nation.

Does ur life depend on being one nation with Igbos ? They said u are filty and smelling, reason they don't need u and u can't summon the courage to stay on ur own and become great, rather u want to become greater with another who doesn't want u.

Shame. See ur head like greater us. " us" with people who doesn't want u

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Oblang(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2016
2dugged:
what do you want me to say?,curse and rant?, no o,i would have preferred if you lots use the same energy you use to defend both right and wrong to offer sound advice to this administration, they say only a friend will tell you your mouth smells and then advice you to go and brush your teeth,from all parameters on ground, this will be the worse Christmas ever, incase you don't know, the ordinary man on the streets is not smiling, everything has gone up, and all the president can atleast do is to empathize with his people even though we know he doesn't know the price of salt in the market, not telling us to leave if we have another country,that is a very callous statement, anyway i don't expect you to understand my point, your judgment has already been compromised because of your party affiliation

Are u done? I would have taken u serious if are not twisting the msg the president is trying to pass. Oya take bubu's advice and port to Ghana..
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2016
Oblang:

Are u done? I would have taken u serious if are not twisting the msg the president is trying to pass. Oya take bubu's advice and port to Ghana..
hehehehe, the IF clause in the statement is subjective, I doubt you understand what that means either,hehehehehehe, clowns!,why not atleast make an attempt to debunk what I said?oops!, you can't, my people say when sand is too much inside garri, even the blind will see it
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Igbouwanile(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Akinwerndey: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2016
mej67:
It should be clear to all and sundry that this government is worse than military regime.

During past military erase, at least they try small by encouraging Nigerians not to check out and leave the country.

I can't forget that national advert, 'Andrew don't check out' acted by Enebeli Elebuwa (RIP). I still know him as Andrew till today.

Doesn't Bubu know what brain drain is?

Chai !!!!
God bless U bro! That advert makes me remember my late mom back in those days... Seriously BUhari is a disaster to humanity and to the living ecology.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by gidgiddy: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2016
My only happiness is that as we in the SE/SS suffer the consequences of electing the dullardarian of Daura into office, the Yorubas who voted him in are suffering along with us.

So you guys thought GEJ was bad for Business? There probably wont be any Business left by the time Buhari is through with Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Henrichemeka(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2016
How can anyone come here to invest when you that is supposed to protect this country are the one going outside to tell the investors that your country is not secured?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by glossy6(f): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2016
lollmaolol:

Saw this coming..bubu you were not like this during election campaign, then you practically begged us for vote.

BaraƓ banzai

@Spacebookers, I'm currently discussing space management with Seun

Space management, lmao. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Gkemz: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2016
If we all have another country as substitute, nobody would choose to remain here to suffer severe recession which is biting very hard on Nigerians. Talking about the recession he led Nigeria into. Adighi ahapu ebe a na-echi eze gaba ebe a na-alu agwu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by cleoblizz332(f): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2016
So after we've vote u in. We should now leave our country right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by criuze(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2016
If Buhari is confused about how to leave, Nigerian government have been occupying Biafraland since 1967.

Nigerian government should be preparing to exit Biafra territories as soon as possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by kenAlmighty: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2016
hmmm presido... i tire buh but i no go run
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by chidozieikeji2: 10:07am On Nov 02, 2016
Bujumbura:
This goat from futa jallon will not stop embarrassing himself with silly statement
A
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by chidozieikeji2: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Henrichemeka:
How can anyone come here to invest when you that is supposed to protect this country are the one going outside to tell the investors that your country is not secured?
how can we stay when the govt is looting us dry and hunger is killing us day by day say no to change 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Cityguy: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2016
Telling others to leave is a misyarn because it is the land of birth of everyone of us. No one has any right to ask others to go. If anyone or group decides to leave, like different groups are agitating now, then let it be their decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by chernest2002: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2016
We must force buhari to relocate because the country belongs to the people and not him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Sike(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2016
Buari is a disappointment. Walai!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by frankcofour: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday said any Nigeria who has another country to relocate to is free to do so.

What a statement coming 4rm a president of a con3 telling d pple dat voted 4 him 2 liv d con3. Is a shame n d statement is an illiteratical state. Just thinking of d faith of dis con3.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by FBLJ(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2016
then why fight those who want to go? Conduct a referendum and watch many go.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Pidggin(f): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2016
Running204:
Make devil shit 4 ur head

cheesy u dey vex o, abeg take am easy the man dey work for Buhari no mind am
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by 111jideofor: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2016
if buhari were a white man he would av
being imprisoned by now bt because Africans
are brainless that's y he is a
president idiot!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by 111jideofor: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2016
Is too late for Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by famzynet: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
This illiterate man is not worth remaining as president. He should be impeached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by famzynet: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
It is high time the masses do something to remove this man as president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Billygee2u: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
UmuEri:
Oya Idio.t why have you refused to let the East go?
because the SE is the engine power of Nigeria.
he never want Nigeria to colapse under his watch.
the man is a bloody hypocrite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.