Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Moddfieid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moddfieid (793 Views)

How As Traffic Really Affect You ? / 60 Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think. / Have You Read E.L. James "Grey"? Can You Share Link To Download? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moddfieid by Newbeginnings(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Modified

1 Like

Re: Moddfieid by futurerex: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
I love summary...
Re: Moddfieid by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
You don't expect me to digest an article of how Kim kardashian was robbed at gunpoint or how Tinubu's son met his wife?

I think the subject of the article matters as per importance except there is a different class for those ones.
Re: Moddfieid by jimoceans14(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nice article,it looks front page worthy but erm is the knowledge you are sending out intuitive or what's the source of this finding?
Re: Moddfieid by Newbeginnings(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
jimoceans14:
Nice article,it looks front page worthy but erm is the knowledge you are sending out intuitive or what's the source of this finding?

If you have read my other articles ... you will understand that everything I say comes from me... and how I think .... So it is intuitive ...

You can follow me and I will follow you back so that you can receive more of such stuff...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Moddfieid by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
I can be a drunk reader sometimes
Nice article, but I think this is the wrong section
Tho I understand other sections don't draw as much traffic as romance section
Re: Moddfieid by Newbeginnings(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
KissChrix:
I can be a drunk reader sometimes

Nice article, but I think this is the wrong section

Tho I understand other sections don't draw as much traffic as romance section

I believe if people can start thinking differently and better than they are doing now... then simply some relationships can be better than they are...

and that is what I am trying to do, Improve your thinking, and Impacting you...

Drunk readers eh.... hehehehe
Re: Moddfieid by freemanbubble: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
ok
Re: Moddfieid by Aiholi(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Truth be told; i detest long posts... I actually deduce my conclusion from d main points i read...
Re: Moddfieid by Newbeginnings(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Aiholi:
Truth be told; i detest long posts...
I actually deduce my conclusion from d main points i read...

So you are an assumer

Interesting.. I am sharing this post again... and detesting long posts means you wouldn't be able to cope with all hardships and setbacks it takes to get to the land of success...

Trust me, it involves a lot of patience and that is what long posts require of you
Re: Moddfieid by Aiholi(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
Newbeginnings:

So you are an assumer

Interesting.. I am sharing this post again... and detesting long posts means you wouldn't be able to cope with all hardships and setbacks it takes to get to the land of success...

Trust me, it involves a lot of patience and that is what long posts require of you

ok

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerian Presidents Don't Say "GOD BLESS NIGERIA"? / Mac Stolen At A Programmer's Event (pic) Attached / 7 Words We Use Daily, Which Don’t Exist In The Dictionary - #7 Is A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.