Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] (59873 Views)

Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Don Jazzy Flaunts His White Bentley In New Savage Post On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by moghulis: 4:48am On Nov 02, 2016
CR77:
Life is all about fvck fvck different girls abi

Go and google why the richest sportsman in the person of Floyd Mayweather has refused to get married.grin

Me sef go even do pass Flavour Nabania.
Every night for my place, wetin you go dey hear nah
ewu chimoo
nwata nwanyi biko nwere ya nwayoo na o di oku oo
o na-ato m ufuoo... o na-ato m ufuoo
chei o di uto oo
anti Theresa I don't die oo... hu hu odi oku oogringrin

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by Micah360(m): 5:20am On Nov 02, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

The price of the smallest crib in Los Angeles California can feed you for the rest of your life

I hear u....... Chief Quantity Surveyor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by Martinola(m): 5:21am On Nov 02, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

The price of the smallest crib in Los Angeles California can feed you for the rest of your life

guess u shud find out d meaning of "extravagant" first.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by Micah360(m): 5:25am On Nov 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by kingreign(m): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2016
onoja12:
Life is all about reproduction anybody who tells you other wise is fooling you,first to begin if your papa and mama no born you,you no go fit type watin you just type.take two seconds to think about it

About reproduction and giving birth to nuisance in the society right? What happen to making positive impacts and leaving a great legacy when you're no more?
Stop thinking like a rat.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by kingreign(m): 6:19am On Nov 02, 2016
davibid:

Like seriously you're happy that Don Jazzy is still single ehhh

Tomorrow you accuse him of doing blood money sha

#Hypocrite

If he marries and it end in disaster (I don't pray for such) you would accuse and insult him with all sort of unprintable words. undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by Youngpo413: 6:19am On Nov 02, 2016
CR77:
since there are no more wife materials, men have no other option than to fucckkk fucckkk different girls and more over, pusys are very cheap nowadays.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by kingreign(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2016
CR77:
If that's the definition of how you think life is, congrats.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by Youngpo413: 6:24am On Nov 02, 2016
aguiyi2:
Come to think of it, why have no girlfriend been seen around him?
nowadays girlfriends won't add anything to his life so he is better off.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by joseph1832ng: 6:42am On Nov 02, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Nice apartment
I love your signature. smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by chriskosherbal(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Nice crib
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by AleAirHub(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2016
Rent
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by greatman247(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2016
EHMIR:
Better goan marry

Which kind country is this? Is it a must to marry? Can't a man have freedom over whatever he chooses to do anymore? In US a man can decide never to marry or have children and no one will bug him, come here if you don't marry you're an outcast and if you marry you have only one child they still talk. Who told you the number of kids you have guaranty their longevity or success in life. Of course a man with four kids or more can loose all of Them in one day due to bad occurrences and more so a man with 10 kids might remain unsuccessful and non of the children may grow up to be successful in whatever endeavor they choose to pursue, while the man with only one kid maybe become more successful eventually. Give birth to the number of kids you know you can conveniently take care of and this society should allow people to do whatever they so desire with their lives. Marriage is not certificate to enter Heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by Nicolars(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2016
delerx:
But u r very stupid fo this cheesy
lol e neva reach dat 1 na
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2016
Lol.. What is lavish about this one room studio apartment? cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by ammyluv2002(f): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2016
joseph1832ng:
I love your signature. smiley
Thanks dear kiss
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by EzeeYFB(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2016
TunezTV:
After sealing what can be described as the biggest record deal within the Nigeria music scene, by signing on Iyanya to his label, Don Jazzy is currently relaxing in Los Angeles as he vacays with his crew members.

He took to social media to show off his tastily furnished crib which features a massive bedroom and a lavish dinning which according to Don Jazzy makes every meal feel like 'Da Vinci Code'

See photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/don-jazzy-shows-off-his-lavish-los.html

video shoot location
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by temi2008: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2016
Vanity
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by ghettowriter(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Who the fucck asked you? bloody nosey dimwit! do u think everybody is as broke and poor as your dumbass family. don't you ever in ur cursed life quote me to say trash, you piece of shiit.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by Donlamzy(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2016
grin
RichYoungNigga:

Escape route ??

You think if you buy a house in the USA you automatically become a citizen or you automatically will be eligible to get a visa anytime you wanna travel to the USA ??

This one fit make him citizen
RichYoungNigga:

Escape route ??

You think if you buy a house in the USA you automatically become a citizen or you automatically will be eligible to get a visa anytime you wanna travel to the USA ??

RichYoungNigga:

Escape route ??

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by Chuknovski(m): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2016
Nicolars:
meanwhile

Cool
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by drnoel: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2016
TunezTV:
After sealing what can be described as the biggest record deal within the Nigeria music scene, by signing on Iyanya to his label, Don Jazzy is currently relaxing in Los Angeles as he vacays with his crew members.

He took to social media to show off his tastily furnished crib which features a massive bedroom and a lavish dinning which according to Don Jazzy makes every meal feel like 'Da Vinci Code'
This is just a room and parlour

See photos below ...

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by drnoel: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2016
TunezTV:

See photos below ...

This is just a room and parlour
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by femolacqua(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Escape route ??

By escape route, I mean a place to chill or cool of. Back to ur talk the so called artist would have already done all necessary paperwork. You don't expect him to have a house and passport overnite?
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by joseph1832ng: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Thanks dear kiss
Oh you're welcome. I'm sure that kiss would taste good on my lips. wink

LOL.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by amanze15(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2016
SmartMugu:

He deserves it - he's been working hard enough in Nigerian music industry. California brings him closer to folks in his line of business, so living in Atlanta is no question for his type. Eventually he'll buy a house in Cali, this looks like a studio or a two bedroom apartment. More like a studio. Who keeps a bed in their living room in the US?
crazyeastern europeans landlords in NYC grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by onoja12: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
you have to be stupid only a greedy selfish,self centered person thinks about leaving a great legacy,if i may ask who you are leaving it for?for offspring you do not have?let me tell you if you pass though this world and you do not have an upspring you are as good as a waste ,you are like a plant without seed,you would never be a life,you would go extent just right after your greedy self

kingreign:

About reproduction and giving birth to nuisance in the society right? What happen to making positive impacts and leaving a great legacy when you're no more?
Stop thinking like a rat.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by dornald: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
EHMIR:
Better goan marry
Marriage is not mandatory for mankind by GOD,is a matter of choice. Se dan dan ni?
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by delerx(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
U got my attention on that. Just kidding bro
Nicolars:
lol e neva reach dat 1 na
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by kingreign(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
onoja12:
you have to be stupid only a greedy selfish,self centered person thinks about leaving a great legacy,if i may ask who you are leaving it for?for offspring you do not have?let me tell you if you pass though this world and you do not have an upspring you are as good as a waste ,you are like a plant without seed,you would never be a life,you would go extent just right after your greedy self

You think thru your anus. I have no word for you and I'd leave you to continue wallowing in your stupïdïty. I won't reply you again.
-----------------------------1078476514203nt-Disposition: form-data; name="follow"

on
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] by kingreign(m): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
onoja12:

You think thru your anus. I have no word for you and I'd leave you to continue wallowing in your stupïdïty. I won't reply you again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition / Davido Rumored To Be Dating Serwaa Amihere, Ghanaian TV Presenter / Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.