Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How To Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) (1048 Views)

Advertising On Linda Ikeji Site / How To Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) / How To Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) by Promise324: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
How To Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (LIS)

You may be wondering what is this Linda Ikeji Social and what does it mean? Well, continue reading as I will enlighten you more on what the site is all about and the benefits you can get from it.

Linda Ikeji Social is a social is a social network where you can connect with your friends and chat with them.

It is also a place where you can get breaking news, read them and then digest it to yourself. Isn’t that cool?

It is also a place where you can make money. To read on how to make money on Linda Ikeji Social, click on this link: http://www.storyprofile.com/2016/11/01/make-money-linda-ikeji-social/

According to Linda Ikeji, she said that, Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) is not just a social network, but it is different from other social networks because you can make cool money from it.

SOURCE: http://www.storyprofile.com/2016/11/01/make-money-linda-ikeji-social/

Re: How To Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Una don start already? Is this a parody of how to make money threads? The site only came up today. How can one make money from something no one has started patronizing?

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) by Promise324: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Charix it's really oo. And it's authentic. Why not read about it first. Don't miss it oo
Re: How To Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) by Promise324: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2016
charix:
Una don start already? Is this a parody of how to make money threads? The site only came up today. How can one make money from something no one has started patronizing yet?

You might regret it if you miss this opportunity
Re: How To Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2016
I'm off to the frontpage. No time to enrich another individual.
Re: How To Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (LIS) by Promise324: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2016
charix:
I'm off to the frontpage. No time to enrich another individual.

Until you stop reasoning like this

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need A Trustworthy Person That Can Partner Me In Garri Business / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.