Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Is There Anything Like Fake Bible? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is There Anything Like Fake Bible? (396 Views)

Download Yoruba Bible Software (Bibeli Mimo) For PC / Bible Verses That Predicted Smartphones(shocking) / The Unending Mystery Behind The Devil's Bible Aka Codex Giga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Fake Bible? by LaryBoy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
moderator pls help me with this question.. I was coming from bible study this evening, a brother was also by my side making call and walking.. the next thing I heard was don't worry when I am coming, I will get you original Bible so that u can stop using that your fake ..
Re: Is There Anything Like Fake Bible? by sekundosekundo: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
LaryBoy:
moderator pls help me with this question.. I was coming from bible study this evening, a brother was also by my side making call and walking.. the next thing I heard was don't worry when I am coming, I will get you original Bible so that u can stop using that your fake ..

You sounds like an atheist. But let me help you out. There are original print and fake print. Good news and English Standard Version ESV of the Bible should be avoided at all cost b'cos they aren't complete, so many verses missing in them plus few others. I prefer King James Version KSV.

(1) (Reply)

If Hackers Trick Facial-recognition With Logins From Facebook Photos ( What Else / Please Help ! I Need Office Space For A Startup / Best Phones For Gamers Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.