Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

So Finally We Know The "S" In LIS - Read About Linda Ikeji Social - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Finally We Know The "S" In LIS - Read About Linda Ikeji Social (399 Views)

'so Finally, You Posted Your Ancestors' - Nigerians Blast Regina Daniels / Fan Talk About Linda Ikeji Engagement Ring On Instagram / So Finally Falzthebadguy Sister Is Set For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Finally We Know The "S" In LIS - Read About Linda Ikeji Social by kokertalented: 12:35am On Nov 02, 2016
Linda Ikeji Social is a social networking site that has been combined with blogging to give you an awesome experience. Launched on 1st Nov. 2016.

According to linda's video coverage on YouTube , She Said LIS is basically Facebook meets Linda Ikeji Blog meets ebay.com! You can connect with friends on LIS, chat, get the latest breaking news, sell your eye witness stories to us and get paid. You can also buy and sell your goods and services from authentic buyers and sellers.
LIS is so different from other social networking sites in the world because you can make a lot of money by being one of our LIS affiliates via your business pages. There will also be a lot of giveaways happening on LIS...

starting next week! We are giving away N1million To some of the new members with 100followers - she said

guys have you registered on Linda ikeji social ? let me follow u on lindaikeji social and stand the chances of winning free giveaway offers cheesy ....

click https://www./profile/ademola-stephen and follow me ( I follow back asap )

#Keep_It_Real

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Season 3 Live Concert - Apply Now / Full Video: Linda Ikeji's Mum Cries After Being Given A Car By Her Daughter / Distributor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.