Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Khalid Abubakar Aliyu Steps Down As Imam Of Sultan Bello Mosque - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Khalid Abubakar Aliyu Steps Down As Imam Of Sultan Bello Mosque (1621 Views)

COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies / Musa Galadima Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Ebiraland Dies At 98 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khalid Abubakar Aliyu Steps Down As Imam Of Sultan Bello Mosque by JumiR: 12:40am On Nov 02, 2016
The Secretary-General of Jama’atu Nasril Islam ( JNI), Sheikh (Dr.) Imam Khalid Abubakar Aliyu, has stepped down as the imam of the Sultan Bello mosque. Recall last week Friday, suspected hoodlums attacked Aliyu's residence shortly after a dispute over who should be the imam disrupted Juma’at prayers at the mosque. Speaking on the incident last week, Dr. Aliyu said: “My family was attacked on Friday by hoodlums I believe were sent by Dr. Ahmed Gumi. I am thankful to Allah that nothing happened to them and for the timely intervention of the police.

"I did not appoint myself as the interim imam; I was appointed by the authorities in-charge of that duty which are the Sultan of Sokoto and the Emir of Zazzau and I am only obeying their orders. The surprising thing is that my appointment as imam is like asking a General to come down to the rank of Captain to bring peace to a certain situation, it is not a privilege.” Dr. Aliyu in a statement on his resignation as Imam late last night, he said," After a deep thought on the Imamship of Sultan Bello Mosque imbroglio, for the sake of Allahu SWT, and for safeguarding the image of Islam, and for the sake of peace,security, love and brotherhood, I have today stepped down as the Imam of the Sultan Bello Mosque after so being appointed."

http://dawntodusknews.com/khalid-abubakar-aliyu-steps-imam-sultan-bello-mosque/

Re: Khalid Abubakar Aliyu Steps Down As Imam Of Sultan Bello Mosque by odiereke(m): 1:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Politic don enter Religion again. I think the man took a wise decision to save the life of his family members.
Re: Khalid Abubakar Aliyu Steps Down As Imam Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Ibnarabi4(m): 12:37am On Nov 07, 2016
This fighting is only for worldly thing

i am pity you !Wahabi!

1 Like

Re: Khalid Abubakar Aliyu Steps Down As Imam Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Sufisunni: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2016
Ibnarabi4:
This fighting is only for worldly thing

i am pity you !Wahabi!
That is their way. They used Terrorism to establish Saudi kingdom and stopped it therein but they r busy spending billion dollars in sponsoring Terrorism to establish wahabbist Nations: ISIS is loading.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Free The Land Of Palestine -by Sheikh Muhammad Ibn Saalih Al-uthaymeen / 5 Reasons Why Your Dua,s Are Not Answered. / Hadith Al-Manzila and The Question of Succession to the Prophet Muhammad(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.