Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

No Hike In Fuel Pump Price— Kachikwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Hike In Fuel Pump Price— Kachikwu (442 Views)

Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It / Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price / Femi Falana Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Hike In Fuel Pump Price— Kachikwu by DAVECENA(m): 5:12am On Nov 02, 2016
ABUJA—The Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, has dismissed insinuations of any increment in the pump prices of Premium Motor Spirit, PMS, popularly called petrol.
The dismissal came on the heels of widespread panic in Abuja yesterday that major petrol stations, including the retail outlets of the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation, NNPC, had jerked up their pump prices from the official N145 to N149 per litre.
Kachikwu, who was approached by our reporter at the end of a meeting between President Muhammadu Buhari and the leaders of Niger Delta at the presidential Villa, Abuja, said government had not announced any change in pump prices.
“Have you heard me announce any increment? Wait until you hear from my mouth,” he said.

source:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/no-hike-fuel-pump-price-kachikwu/

Re: No Hike In Fuel Pump Price— Kachikwu by DAVECENA(m): 5:13am On Nov 02, 2016
Re: No Hike In Fuel Pump Price— Kachikwu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:18am On Nov 02, 2016
I guess you guys know the consequences of increasing pump price at this current PMB's recession.

Confused Government

Re: No Hike In Fuel Pump Price— Kachikwu by Khohen: 5:29am On Nov 02, 2016
So while we wait for your pronouncement, we should continue buying @ 145 from NNPC stations that used to sell @141.

It's well ooooo.
Re: No Hike In Fuel Pump Price— Kachikwu by MrEverest(m): 5:42am On Nov 02, 2016
If truely subsidy was stopped entirely then I dont see how price will remain constant against the continued rise of the dollar.
Re: No Hike In Fuel Pump Price— Kachikwu by saintkel(m): 6:36am On Nov 02, 2016
APC indeed is indeed a scam

(1) (Reply)

Bad State Of Sango Ota To Ifo Axis Road / Militants Ask FG To Drop Charges Against Tompolo, Others / OPINION: Senate's Strike Threat: Nigerians Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.