Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) (36518 Views)

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by ArabMopol(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2016
vannessa7:

your cognitive ability is atrophy, recession has befuddled your brain, callous mind. your people owns prostitution industry in Nigeria and everyone knows,
Afonja cousins from benin are baba for international and local prostitution
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2016
samsam2019:
Some women are devil

They could connive to lie against the man.

Except your moma, right?

I don't think I can ever trust any woman
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by chimoskyg(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=uwagimboo post=50701729]Ndi Ogun, Ndi Uwa mmebi....

Well i came..
I was not disappointed..

The clan that descended to earth with bicycle chain...

The last line got me laff loud.… chai

Who manufactured the bicycle n chain

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by APCmyheart(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2016
LecciGucci:
See im ugly face.

BTW...these westerners and forcing young gals to d other room are like 5&6

LOL i think you need to check again, How does that name sound South Westerner? Victor emafolomi

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2016
LecciGucci:
See im ugly face.

BTW...these westerners and forcing young gals to d other room are like 5&6
hes from delta now
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2016
midolian:
Men and 'shamelessness' are like.. embarassed
hasty generalization and conclusion. Shm for you
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2016
ArabMopol:
I'm not surprise Afonjas has the loosest waist... Tufiakwa
shut up jor
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2016
smithsydny:
Ncan south south

We know them A 40-year-old man, Victor Emafolomi
d man is from delta state sha ooo. So u don shoot yasef
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by ArabMopol(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2016
Kakamorufu:
shut up jor

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Fourwinds: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2016
nonsense...any nairalander rapist or potential rapist., we can never be friends even if u are from my home town...if I catch u, sorry I won't pray u survive a mob dat I will be part of
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by BlackMystery(f): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
The girl is lying!!There was no mention of her being a Virgin.From the story...The part where she said "he told her to stop seeing a boy" @15 u wanna hv a bf??...I think it was the boy that got her pregnant!!n she blamed him the step father in return for nt approving d relationship.
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Fourwinds: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
ndcide:
# don't judge him

# everybody have illicit sex

# don't you also do same too?

# how is it your business

# Nigerians are hypocrites.

Etc.

That's the way Nigerians have been hypnotized to think.

I see no difference between rape and homosexuality
what is d meaing of all those nonsense written above
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
Davash222:
Say no to rape.
No one deserves to be raped and also getting raped is not the victim fault.
someone I know once made a dumb statement like if a lady wear nasty clothes or wears skimpy then she deserves it.
it's just like you saying My natural state is being a rapist so don't wear what will trigger the beast in me,a dress code has to be observed so you won't get to see the real me
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Fourwinds: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
foody:
If the step father had sex with her for the first time in the month of October at least I heard that it takes the sperm seven days to penetrate into the eggs and sometimes it takes about six to seven weeks before the blood or urine test can prove that there is a conception. my area of thinking is if it happened sometimes in October and today is just Nov. 2 then something must be .....
although I stand to be corrected. just stating my observation.
who told a sperm takes six days to penetrate an egg...if an egg is available in d womb or fallopia tubes it takes just few minutes or hours for d egg to be fertilised...if there is no egg., d sperm can stay in d body of d female for three to five days before it dies
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Kgdavid(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Davash222:
Say no to rape.

Of course we say a mighty, resounding no to rape. But to engage you on the quote you attached:

"if you blame the rape victim because her clothes were provocative, then you must also blame the bank that was robbed because to's contents were provocative"

both the rape victim and the bank have two critical elements: content and covering. You cannot argue as you have done, that in the case of a bank that gets robbed, its provocative content could be likened to the provocative covering of a rape victim.

it is not the content that is provocative, it is the nature of the covering which may provoke. the idea is that if you possess items of value which may be considered attractive to the reasonable man, you should take reasonable measures to protect these. That is why banks do not keep their money in the open, nor transport it using unarmored, nor protected white vans marked "bank money inside", which could be considered the equivalent of an attractive person walking around with their sexual organs exposed.

If you expose your assets (of any type), with the knowledge that such exposure will attract both wanted and unwanted attention, with the further knowledge of the dangers of such exposure, given the known existence of criminal elements within human society, is it morally wrong that you take a share of the blame for the consequences of your actions?
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Davash222(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Kgdavid:

Of course we say a mighty, resounding no to rape. But to engage you on the quote you attached:

"if you blame the rape victim because her clothes were provocative, then you must also blame the bank that was robbed because to's contents were provocative"

both the rape victim and the bank have two critical elements: content and covering. You cannot argue as you have done, that in the case of a bank that gets robbed, its provocative content could be likened to the provocative covering of a rape victim.

it is not the content that is provocative, it is the nature of the covering which may provoke. the idea is that if you possess items of value which may be considered attractive to the reasonable man, you should take reasonable measures to protect these. That is why banks do not keep their money in the open, nor transport it using unarmored, nor protected white vans marked "bank money inside", which could be considered the equivalent of an attractive person walking around with their sexual organs exposed.

If you expose your assets (of any type), with the knowledge that such exposure will attract both wanted and unwanted attention, with the further knowledge of the dangers of such exposure, given the known existence of criminal elements within human society, is it morally wrong that you take a share of the blame for the consequences of your actions?

I almost succumb to your assertions but you still got no point to justify your claim.

Still waiting.
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Davash222(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Baddchristy:

No one deserves to be raped and also getting raped is not the victim fault.
someone I know once made a dumb statement like if a lady wear nasty clothes or wears skimpy then she deserves it.
it's just like you saying My natural state is being a rapist so don't wear what will trigger the beast in me,a dress code has to be observed so you won't get to see the real me
Tell that fellow to also rob a Bank anytime he sees money on the counter.
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Davash222(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Provocative dress isn't the only reason for rape, some people have extreme libido, more than he-goat
Whatever happens to self control. No reason/s is/are enough to justify rape. If mutuality doesn't work, go get a strumpet.
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Davash222(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
fathomberry:

Bros that picture doesn't make any sense at all abeg.
Pls kindly elucidate your point. Thanks
Waiting earnestly
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Kgdavid(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
Davash222:

I almost succumb to your assertions but you still got no point to justify your claim.

Still waiting.

Lol ahan oga i'm saying everyone has a duty to take care of their property and their lives. When attacked, you are expected to go out of your way to prevent aggression, which means your first response should not be to retaliate in self-defense, but rather to take steps and measures to retreat from the aggressor. To act otherwise would be to recklessly endanger yourself and your assailant (especially when you cannot prove that your assailant intends to do you serious harm).

This establishes the principle that in certain instances you are expected to incur some measure of inconvenience, in order to protect yourself. Thus i reject the popular argument that people should not be prevented form dressing to their pleasure simply because other people can't control themselves. Every member of a society owes that society a certain measure of self deprivation for the preservation of law and order.

Taking another example, as in the case of theft, do you there is a big difference between a person who walks into your house in day time, through a wide open door, and steals from you, and a person who picks your lock and steals the same item, at night? Same principle at play in different ways.

To dress provocatively when you know that rapists exists, is reckless. It doesn't make rape any less of an offence but the victim still should acknowledge some responsibility i think.
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by ADRILL(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Thae man's surname sounds like 'Emma Follow Me'...
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by ADRILL(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Thae man's surname sounds like 'Emma Follow Me'... grin
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by ndcide(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
Fourwinds:
what is d meaing of all those nonsense written above

Get lost.
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Davash222(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Kgdavid:

Lol ahan oga i'm saying everyone has a duty to take care of their property and their lives. When attacked, you are expected to go out of your way to prevent aggression, which means your first response should not be to retaliate in self-defense, but rather to take steps and measures to retreat from the aggressor. To act otherwise would be to recklessly endanger yourself and your assailant (especially when you cannot prove that your assailant intends to do you serious harm).

This establishes the principle that in certain instances you are expected to incur some measure of inconvenience, in order to protect yourself. Thus i reject the popular argument that people should not be prevented form dressing to their pleasure simply because other people can't control themselves. Every member of a society owes that society a certain measure of self deprivation for the preservation of law and order.

Taking another example, as in the case of theft, do you there is a big difference between a person who walks into your house in day time, through a wide open door, and steals from you, and a person who picks your lock and steals the same item, at night? Same principle at play in different ways.

To dress provocatively when you know that rapists exists, is reckless. It doesn't make rape any less of an offence but the victim still should acknowledge some responsibility i think.

Name sake, people 'NEED' to dress appropriate not cos of some retard rapist around them but for humanity sake and for the tender ones around. No reason is enough to justify any rape case, almost every town has two or more brothels around, so if your consent with the girl is negative, visit one.

I repeat, no reason is valid for any rape case.

Shalom.
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by MrGerald(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
dre11:

http://punchng.com/man-arrested-raping-impregnating-15-year-old-stepdaughter/

Why average afonjas has black lips, looks dirty and unkept?
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Kgdavid(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Davash222:

Name sake, people 'NEED' to dress appropriate not cos of some retard rapist around them but for humanity sake and for the tender ones around. No reason is enough to justify any rape case, almost every town has two or more brothels around, so if your consent with the girl is negative, visit one.

I repeat, no reason is valid for any rape case.

Shalom.

Shalom.
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Fourwinds: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
ndcide:

Get lost.
get out
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Jacko1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wassup
Wassup
Wassup

You knw ama be up in this bitch like wassup

Incest
Rape
Who the mothereffers
Huh huh
Sango did it
Orisanla did it
Oduduwa the founder did it
Who is emafolomi den
Dem no born am well hehe
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by cejaypriesty(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Zoharariel:
The suspect hails from Delta State and not Ogun grin cheesy grin
And she has been having sex before the incident tho
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by calabardick(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
iPrevail:

The man sounds confident he didn't do it. And why is there no mention of the girl being a virgin prior to the incident? undecided At that age she's already seeing someone.. Smh.

Ah bro, recently ledies get screw before they even see their first menstruation

As for the man, he should be punish like this

Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by Bishop(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
stpat1:
I know this guy. So sad he turned out this way. Was a year ahead of me in sec school and we lived in the same street back then at Ogba.

Too bad.

The dude is some one i know too, he lived close to my house in ogba. he was so fond of his wife and Shocking too is that the daughter is still in her teenage age maybe 14-15 years, never knew him to be a Randy guy,.na wah ooo
Re: Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic) by samsam2019: 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=Tajbol4splend post=50703613][/quote]so what has my mom got to do with nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) / Court Jails Fake American Officer Two Years For Internet Fraud In Port Harcourt / Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.