Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity (940 Views)

7 Prominent Celebrities Abroad You Never Knew Were Nigerian. / Nigerian Celebrity Kids Wearing Native Attires (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrity Caricature Drawings (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by BEENUEL(m): 5:35am On Nov 02, 2016
The list am about to create isn't just cooked up by me, well maybe I will cook some up, but to be REAL, The Monikers has one of two quality of a well known person in Nigeria...WACHA! wink

1.Tosyn2much/Adekunle Gold:

Adekunle Gold has never sing a music outside Relationship! Never, I mean dude will always sing about break ups, low cash, friend zoning. Tosyn2much has same line with him.(10 ways to woo a girl)-(10 things girls do to friendzone you).....Always Always relationship Tosyn? undecided

2.Lady F/Linda Ikeji:

Lady f Is one virtuous hand working lady, she dive into things, I mean rare things a lady will want to attempt, Linda is hard working too. When she started her blogging ish, the whole ladies in Lagos became bloggers......some ladies are creating thread inspired by lady F now cool

3. Lalasticla.la/Buhari:

The two above persons have one special thing in common, very special!, which Is MENTION. Little illustration. A lady created a thread about her having some itching somewhere around her body....FTC:Buhari why have you done this to us, you should return her brain biko......The OP: lalasticlala, pls come and move this to the promise land pls... this guys are really trying grin

4. Iamhawty/Iamnawty/hateu2/.....Tiwa savage/funke Akindele/....

Funke will always want to deal with any fans trolling Tiwa, this scenario can be seen during her Marriage trial....likewise the above babes they can Diss you! undecided..too mouthed.

5. Seun/Don Jazzy

Just one thing in common, CRUSHING ON A CELEBRITY BABE Don Jazzy is still on Rihana's matter, I don't know if Seun has swerve Toton Dikeh. Seun is crushing on Toton since time memorial, while Don baba is still having a pipe dream grin

6. Smellymouth/Reminisce

Though Smelly.mouth is hilarious, humorous, while Reminisce isn't close to any. Two things are in common with the both, Name and Location ALAGA IBILE KADUNA Reminisce grew up in KADUNA, and bears ALAGA too, same with SMELLY.MOUTH

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by xreal: 5:37am On Nov 02, 2016
you must mention and talk about Airforce1.
Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by finally1(m): 5:47am On Nov 02, 2016
hmmm
Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by Airforce1(m): 6:19am On Nov 02, 2016
xreal:
you must mention and talk about Airforce1.

No need

It won't add shiit to my bank account.
Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by IamNawty(f): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2016
BEENUEL:
The list am about to create isn't just cooked up by me, well maybe I will cook some up, but to be REAL, The Monikers has one of two quality of a well known person in Nigeria...WACHA! wink

1.Tosyn2much/Adekunle Gold:

Adekunle Gold has never sing a music outside Relationship! Never, I mean dude will always sing about break ups, low cash, friend zoning. Tosyn2much has same line with him.(10 ways to woo a girl)-(10 things girls do to friendzone you).....Always Always relationship Tosyn? undecided

2.Lady F/Linda Ikeji:

Lady f Is one virtuous hand working lady, she dive into things, I mean rare things a lady will want to attempt, Linda is hard working too. When she started her blogging ish, the whole ladies in Lagos became bloggers......some ladies are create thread inspired by lady F now cool

3. Lalasticla.la/Buhari:

The two above persons have one special thing in common, very special!, which Is MENTION. Little illustration. A lady created a thread about her having some itching somewhere around her body....FTC:Buhari why have you done this to us, you should return her brain biko......The OP: lalasticlala, pls come and move this to the promise land pls... this guys are really trying grin

4. Iamhawty/Iamnawty/hateu2/.....Tiwa savage/funke Akindele/....

Funke will always want to deal with any fans trolling Tiwa, this scenario can be seen during her Marriage trial....likewise the above babes they can Diss you! undecided..to mouthed.

5. Seun/Don Jazzy

Just one thing in common, CRUSHING ON A CELEBRITY BABE Don Jazzy is still on Rihana's matter, I don't know if Seun has swerve Toton Dikeh. Seun is crushing on Toton since time memorial, while Don baba is still having a pipe dream grin

6. Smellymouth/Reminisce

Though Smelly.mouth is hilarious, humorous, while Reminisce isn't close to any. Two things are income with the both, Name and Location ALAGA IBILE KADUNA Reminisce grew up in KADUNA, and bears ALAGA too, same with SMELLY.MOUTH
lmaooooo this is funny grin am sure Hatey is funke while I am Tiwa grin . Pls who is mr ibu? And okon London plus patience ozokwo grin Laveda and missspicy (patience fit una well grin

2 Likes

Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by BEENUEL(m): 6:27am On Nov 02, 2016
7. ErnieSmallzz/ Di'ja

grin both ladies have just one string in common Bob.. read her Diary for more info wink.

8. bbpim/TIMAYA

Dude izza core critic, he will spew anything being the truth...Many mistake it for being proud...Maybe accuse Timaya of being Proud...Don't mistake their Self-respect for Being proud.

9. Airsultan/Mayurkun

He came in NL after some FIFOL,he is already rocking, but dude makes good music..he hardly bluff, he doesn't create Attention seeking thread...dude is growing larger cool

10. Sinaj/Seyi Shay cheesy

She is everywhere, lovely and doesn't take sh*t, I don't really know her, but the common string is being Controversial

[size=13pt]You can add yours, and if ur name isn't here, that doesn't mean I don't know you, I just don't know which celeb you can relate with.[/size] GOODMORNING ALL cool

1 Like

Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by BEENUEL(m): 6:36am On Nov 02, 2016
Airforce1:

No need

It won't add shiit to my bank account.

Even a new member of NL know you don't have a bank account, the whole NL, can attest to the fact that, you are this broke ill-pshyco, n*gga, who lives and feed on his girl friend's, Grandma's cash. Dude, you are no match to any of my pets seriously. What are you to show off this time, go get a life outside NL, then you can spew trash on my thread....so swerve angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by Airforce1(m): 6:41am On Nov 02, 2016
BEENUEL:

Even a new member of NL know you don't have a bank account, the whole NL, can attest to the fact that, you are this broke ill-pshyco, n*gga, who lives and feed on his girl friend's, Grandma's cash. Dude, you are no match to any of my pets seriously. What are you to show off this time, go get a life outside NL, then you can spew trash on my thread....so swerve angry

Hehehehhehe

It's your thread enjoy.
Nobody is gonna remember you after today.

3 Likes

Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2016
IamNawty:
lmaooooo this is funny grin am sure Hatey is funke while I am Tiwa grin . Pls who is mr ibu? And okon London plus patience ozokwo grin Lave,da and miss,spicy (patience fit una well grin
Hehehehehe
This op is crazy walahi oo cheesy :
I am Tiwa while you are Funke smiley smiley.

Smellymouth is Mr Ibu grin
Patience is Mamagee cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2016
What about;
Introvert
Mynd44
Ishilove
Seun
And Yhu Op?

1 Like

Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by IamNawty(f): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2016
MissHatey:
Hehehehehe

Smellymouth is Mr Ibu grin
jarizod is bobrisky grin grin grin while iykelvins is denrele grin

Hey, small geh.. For the last time.. Ayam Tiwa and ure funke undecided

2 Likes

Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2016
IamNawty:

Stfuareug0d is baba latin cheesy

Emperorlee is baba suwe

I'm Tiwa undecided undecided
Just accept Funke smiley

1 Like

Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2016
IamNawty:

swiri I do pussy not asshole angry

1 Like

Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by IamNawty(f): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2016
Jarizod:

swiri I do pussy not asshole angry
daddy bobrisky grin Bt u can still do both nah

1 Like

Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by McBrooklyn(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by Smellymouth: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2016
MissHatey:
Hehehehehe

Smellym.outh is Mr Ibu grin

1 Like

Re: If These Nairaland Moniker Were Nigerian Celebrity by freezyprinzy(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2016
lmao very funny ;Dlmao very funny

(1) (Reply)

Video:james Ibori At London Residence After He Regains Freedom,eats Jollof Rice / Donald Duke Shows His Biking Skill At The Ongoing Calabar Carnival (photo) / Watch Different Nigerian Artist Perform At The One Fiesta Lagos 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.