Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Will I Till Get My Package From NIPOST ? Please HELP !!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will I Till Get My Package From NIPOST ? Please HELP !!! (3034 Views)

Who Know How I Can Get Nipost Api / Get All Premium Themes Package From Happythemes @ #9999 / Aye!! Awoof Website Promo Package From WMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Till Get My Package From NIPOST ? Please HELP !!! by henrymckenzie: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2016
I was sent a package from the US on the October 17, 2016 according to USPS it got to Nigeria October 23, 2016 , It doesn't track for while until November 1, 2016 , 12:37 am say ITEM STATUS is Customs Clearance . I had to tracking on NIPOST because I am beginning to lose my patients . This is what NIPOST brought to me .

Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office
Nov 2 2016 12:18AM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGFC1 NGLOSA
Nov 1 2016 11:54PM RETURN ITEM FROM CUSTOMS NGLOSA
Oct 31 2016 11:37PM SEND ITEM TO CUSTOMS NGLOSA
Oct 31 2016 11:36PM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

The package was suppose to be deliver to OTA-OGUN STATE so the NEXT OFFICE was suppose to be NG-OTA , Please can anyone explain to me what's going on and what does NGFC1 mean ? I went to the OTA POST OFFICE they don't even know what that means.

Re: Will I Till Get My Package From NIPOST ? Please HELP !!! by warrenweste(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2016
It's on its way to you check the status again by 2pm today or 1pm tomorrow
Re: Will I Till Get My Package From NIPOST ? Please HELP !!! by edidos: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2016
As long as you have your tracking no, your item is safe. This a better tracking website use by nipost staff themselves : trackitonline.org
Here you will get the status of your item
Re: Will I Till Get My Package From NIPOST ? Please HELP !!! by Zdoh(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2016
Your percel is on transit sometime IPOST do have issue with custom on clientsclientsclien behalf which they have to resolve before the next move. What the status mean is that the item has been recieved at the office of exchange to Lagos to Nigeria after through with custom inspections. You should be calling Nipost airport office often so they can fast-track and also give your percel follow up. Shipment by do take time at this time of ber months due to many passengers that wanted visit home for christmas. All i m trying to say in excess that, you should be expecting your percel but might take time.
Re: Will I Till Get My Package From NIPOST ? Please HELP !!! by gideonak: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2018
warrenweste:
It's on its way to you check the status again by 2pm today or 1pm tomorrow

This was the tracking information for my package. It's been 3 days and yet the package is not yet delivered. Please do I need to be worried?

Re: Will I Till Get My Package From NIPOST ? Please HELP !!! by warrenweste(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
gideonak:

This was the tracking information for my package. It's been 3 days and yet the package is not yet delivered. Please do I need to be worried?

Go to the general post office in lokoja its there already.
Re: Will I Till Get My Package From NIPOST ? Please HELP !!! by Ayemileto(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
gideonak:

Go to their office!!!
Re: Will I Till Get My Package From NIPOST ? Please HELP !!! by gideonak: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2018
warrenweste:

Go to the general post office in lokoja its there already.

Thanks, got my package yesterday

1 Like

Re: Will I Till Get My Package From NIPOST ? Please HELP !!! by gideonak: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Ayemileto:

Go to their office!!!

Thanks, got my package yesterday
Re: Will I Till Get My Package From NIPOST ? Please HELP !!! by Iliyasunashia: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
Pls I have been tracking an item sent to ke via ebay and the last update I have gotten for the last 2 weeks is item NGLOSA send item to customs. How can I get my item pls
Re: Will I Till Get My Package From NIPOST ? Please HELP !!! by fling: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pls some body help me.
I order for goods on AliExpress.
When I track the Goods on the NIPOST WEBSITE. This is what I saw.

I went to the local government but I was told the goods is not there yet.

Pls I need help

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Wifi Password 2016 / Open Letter To Afrisoft Owners Of Estoresms / At Last , Am Qualified To Apply For Adsense On My Blog But What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.