Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,371 members, 7,850,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good (25645 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Sultry Bedroom Photo / #10yearschallenge: Toke Makinwa Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
What if there was nothing like the social network undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Maximus85(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
Yeyegist:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa isn't feeling well.

She shared the sad news with fans writing 'This week has been a real struggle. Been in and out of hospital and it's my birthday week. So emotional but I bless God in everything. I have learnt not to take my body for granted. As @kemiadetiba told me yesterday "of what use is the hustle if we are not here to enjoy it". As I reflect on that statement I hope someone out there takes a moment to breathe, we all want to be successful, we want to do more and more and more but life is fragile and the real wealth is health'

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/toke-makinwa-shares-photo-from-her.html

Your protégés are out there having one night stands. Ode
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by lqdy(f): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
pele get well soon
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by KingAfo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
We no fit see her face without make-up.

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Noblesoul123: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
ellahzy:
"Nurse come here snap me"

**nurse snaps ***

"delete am u nor know say I nor wear makeup, snap another one make my face nor show o"

**nurse snaps again***

(she logs in on instagram and starts typing *////******
cheesy
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by itzescape(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
peaceMma:
everyday ain't good itself,talk less of week..........

bitter truth 😋😋😋

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
iyatrustee:
Na wa oh! You dey hospital bed and yet dey update social networks? shocked

No private moments again for this life? I imagine her getting a friend to snap her when she is "ready" on the sick bed whilst ensuring the bandage is clearly visible.

Oya take, Get well soon.

I tire o. Everything has to be uploaded online
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Donlamzy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin
Why you no come face the camera, lwkmd ..d babe know say she no fine without makeup
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Exponental(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
So you can still post?? Get well soon sha!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by crisycent: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Emotional problems....go and marry.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by foura: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
get well soon

do you desire toke makinwa type of skin? if yes let talk reasho@yahoo.com
Yeyegist:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa isn't feeling well.

She shared the sad news with fans writing 'This week has been a real struggle. Been in and out of hospital and it's my birthday week. So emotional but I bless God in everything. I have learnt not to take my body for granted. As @kemiadetiba told me yesterday "of what use is the hustle if we are not here to enjoy it". As I reflect on that statement I hope someone out there takes a moment to breathe, we all want to be successful, we want to do more and more and more but life is fragile and the real wealth is health'

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/toke-makinwa-shares-photo-from-her.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by cruzydal(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
She no go like make we see her face without make up... She run hide her face.. Dis geh can make up for Africa ..
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by amanikondo: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
Still dey wear Bra pad for hospital bed. grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by Angelinastto(f): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
cruzydal:
She no go like make we see her face without make up... She run hide her face.. Dis geh can make up for Africa ..
Lol thats her area of specialization.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by delzbaba(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
All I see is push up bra..
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by apatheticme(f): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good by richidinho(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
lqdy:
pele get well soon

Meeting u will be my happiest moment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Anna Banner As A Little Girl / Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert / Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates King Sunny Ade At 70 In OAU Campus (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.