Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths (25376 Views)

'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic / Burglars Caught In Abia, Tied & Nearly Beaten To Death By Angry Mob / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by Princelegacylemoha(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
This is very Bad
Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by jaymejate: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
People of tout tout shaa
Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by Adminisher: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
The idiots who beat this man up would defend Patience Jonathan with their blood. It is sad the dend people one is sharing Nigeria with

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by armadeo(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
Don't steal

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by Fourwinds: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
this is how rapists should be treated not petty thieves

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by symbianDON(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
very good.....next time he should steal again
Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by emi14: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Legalize stealing (not armed robbery) since our executives , law makers and judiciary are equally involved. I deemed it injustices beating or killing the innocent hungry unemployed citizen of federal republic of Nigeria under the leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari RTD. Long live one Nigeria.
Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by Emeritusseun(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
henrydadon:

please if you have never been robbed before and have never loose a loved one to one of these people..

please just keep quiet

because you dont know how it feel..until it happens to you..

are u serious at all?...i think u need a reset.....we arent talking about arm robbers here oo....dz is a common thief,...!..a thief dat steals to to feed himsef...not armed robber...so wher does ur comment fit in here....
Are u not sensible enof to knw dat doz u voted for in d natipnal assembly are cruel dan dz armed robbers talkless of dz common thief?...even though i strongly condem any form of stealing but not to d extent of unjustly killing dz soul called 'common thief'....i think u owe d whole country apologies for dz ur comment!......
Wat happen to fayose, obanikoro, dasuki, fani kayode, patience, olisa metu ,saraki, amaechi,...and rest ....dat consumed our money.....who killed them?...who stoned dem?...who burn dem?.....all dz big time robbers, thieves, looters, embezula are stil walkin freely among us...and we stil hail and call dem honourable....@
to hell wit u,,,to hell wit ur comment....to hell wit doz dat unjustly killed dz guy, to hell wit d alluminium he stole, to hell wit d owner of d alluminium......
Guy,,.,i dey vex here big time.......

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by henrydadon(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Emeritusseun:

are u serious at all?...i think u need a reset.....we arent talking about arm robbers here oo....dz is a common thief,...!..a thief dat steals to to feed himsef...not armed robber...so wher does ur comment fit in here....
Are u not sensible enof to knw dat doz u voted for in d natipnal assembly are cruel dan dz armed robbers talkless of dz common thief?...even though i strongly condem any form of stealing but not to d extent of unjustly killing dz soul called 'common thief'....i think u owe d whole country apologies for dz ur comment!......
Wat happen to fayose, obanikoro, dasuki, fani kayode, patience, olisa metu ,saraki, amaechi,...and rest ....dat consumed our money.....who killed them?...who stoned dem?...who burn dem?.....all dz big time robbers, thieves, looters, embezula are stil walkin freely among us...and we stil hail and call dem honourable....@
to hell wit u,,,to hell wit ur comment....to hell wit doz dat unjustly killed dz guy, to hell wit d alluminium he stole, to hell wit d owner of d
alluminium......
Guy,,.,i dey vex here big time.......

thief and arm robber

theyare both stealing

as far as stealing is involve then he deserve whatever treatment that will be melted out to him
Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by Justiceleague1: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:
[color=#000099][b]Too bad this is coming from the emergency Rule of Law advocates

Man(common man like you) stole aluminium...You killed him but when some judges(elites) who subverted justice as a result of bribery and corruption were embarrassed by the DSS, you shouted RULE OF LAW, WITCH HUNT, OPPOSITION CRACKDOWN.

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

HYPOCRITES!!!

BURY YOUR HEADS IN SHAME!!!

Cc: blueto,beebeeoh,samuelanyanwu, funlordjnr, freeze001

the topic said "NEARLY KILLED" and you are saying he was killed....thats how zombies rush in and post without reading,or read headlong,whenever its and igbo thread. They just cant do without igbos..

Op,if that man survives,he shud go and steal/sin no more.
Say no to all crime and criminals.
Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by Emeritusseun(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
henrydadon:

thief and arm robber

theyare both stealing

as far as stealing is involve then he deserve whatever treatment that will be melted out to him

dz comment is idiotic.....so doz ones dey do in d house of reps and senate.....who don kill dem?....dnt forget dat an accused person is very innocent until he or she is pronounced guilty by a competent court of law...
So doz dat killed dz guys av committed a murder.....dey are murderers.....
Well dier killing of dz young man will be justify to me if and if only dey kill every accused politician!..,...
Well,,..maybe d politicians arent thieves or robbers....dey are just being corrupt!....and corruption and stealing arent same!....Am quoting Uncle Jona....
Bros,..abeg park well.......i swear...if i see u for my area..i go shout thief for ur head, and u are goner in few seconds.....despite u arent stolen anytin but ppl wil steal com and shout....''kill am, burn am, na thief''....wetin u thief, nobody go fit talk,,.na so dem go dey say ''dem say e thief something, dem say e thief...'' u dey ther wen e thief am....''chai,i no dey oo, i just dey hear thief, na so i say make me sef com beat''...meanwhile,,.u av killed d innocent soul......
Rubbish dey smell.....o ya use ur prick swear if u sef neva thief or take anythin dat didnt belong to u without consent of d owner...if ur life.....o ya com swear before me go use d horn of cow wey dey my hand swear for u

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by Irepib(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
This is an unfair act we sin against God he did not kill us why killing this ur fellow brother because he stole aluminum to bad Nigerians change ur ways unable wa kill am are u Saint repent.
Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by move1043: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nigeria youth are so stupid n useless...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by vchykp(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
everyone ranting...! were you expecting pple to come and start clapping for him for stealing aluminium, do you know how thiefs and robbers terrorize njoaba?..

police are meant to secure lifes and property of innocent citizens, buh since they are not working well, citizens can do it thier own way..
Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by afeezzezo: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Imo My Home cry embarassed sad

So you are one of them

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Umunne idi Igbo di njor. Igbo di wicked.
Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by MrEverest(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
henrydadon:

please if you have never been robbed before and have never loose a loved one to one of these people..

please just keep quiet

because you dont know how it feel..until it happens to you..
Yes, I've never been a victim of violent robbery which I thank God for, irrespective of that, I've also been a victim of theft and burglary several times. My point is that the man was not armed, he didnt threaten anybody's life. He was a theif & fortunately was also caught, if he was handed to the police, atleast he will spend time behind counter/prison before being bailed. With all your jungle justice, has crime stopped? What jungle justice have you metted out to all these pen robbers who call themselves politicians but keeps stealing our money in billions?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by BAMSRAY(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
i realy filed for d man...o......## wt all this beatin he s stil alive.......may God provide for you to stop taken wat does not belong to you is realy bad...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by omenka(m): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:
Too bad this is coming from the emergency Rule of Law advocates

Man(common man like you) stole aluminium...You killed him but when some judges(elites) who subverted justice as a result of bribery and corruption were embarrassed by the DSS, you shouted RULE OF LAW, WITCH HUNT, OPPOSITION CRACKDOWN.

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

HYPOCRITES!!!

Omenka, come and see o
I'm tired of the idiots my brother- it is sickening.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by omenka(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Imo My Home cry embarassed sad
Is that all you have to say?? Doesn't he deserve fair hearing and treatment based on the rule of law as you people constantly advocate here on behalf of the corporate criminals and authority crooks in Nigeria??

Shame on all of you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by Pidggin(f): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
ImoRiver:

The same people that nearly killed this man are the same people defending billion Naira thieves and ready to die for them.

IMO is an APC state
Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
The youths of this country are highly stupid.

Why beat life out of a hungry man ?

Yes, my house has once been burgled before but i was he one who saved the thief from being beaten as the Pharisees had already carried stones and planks and started hitting him.

If you kill him and send him to hell for his sin. Are you sure of heaven yourself ? Sinners magnifying the sins of others..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by PrinceArthur1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ndi ara, they have beaten who who can, while
not you guys do the same to Rochas okorohausa who have hold imo state down for years. Ah don't support or encourage stealing but ah thing punishment should be serve according to crime committed....

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by folu4real(f): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
stop "Jungle Justice"

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by oake(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
ImoRiver:

The same people that nearly killed this man are the same people defending billion Naira thieves and ready to die for them.

O Bro. This man is killed ALREADY O!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by Funlordjnr: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

HYPOCRITES!!!

Cc: blueto,beebeeoh,samuelanyanwu,

funlordjnr, freeze001

Omenka, come and see o

Why are you such a senseless creature young man? So because I put you in your place the other day on your thread you now want to tag me as an ipob youth by force on nairaland?

Why are you including my name on your list of poltroons? Have you seen what I have done to ipob youths, bullies or confused tribalists in this section at all?

Abeg no make me vex put you for front oh! If you want to battle me on political issues then do it like a man and not a coward and stop trying to slander my moniker!
Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by 989900D: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
If anyone comes here again and belch some nonsense about 'rule of law' . . ..
Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by odogwu2007(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bolustic:

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

HYPOCRITES!!!

Omenka, come and see o
my brother u have said it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by iLiquidator: 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
They beat common aluminum thief to death while they hail Dasuki and okorocha. Stop beating aluminum thief and beat those politicians. They are "thiefing" your destiny

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by glossy6(f): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

This is called a destiny resetting beating

grin grin grin grin

It is sickening that you find this funny undecided
Re: Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
glossy6:

It is sickening that you find this funny undecided

Nairaland and Morality Police...5&6 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze / Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi / Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.