Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts (56085 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Cee-C Slays In Yellow Jumpsuit: Khloe Reacts "Our Own Kim K" / Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
2dugged:
sure I will, just so you know it's not nice going about using demeaning words especially when it's uncalled for, everyone knows Kate is one of the respected ladies we have in the movie industry, atleast if not for anything else that she has not bleached out her subcutaneous layer is enough

Now that you have made a straightforward point, I will gladly take it down.

P.S. No put mouth for Uncle matter next time you hear...now go play with ya friends. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
unclezuma:

Now that you have made a straightforward point, I will gladly take it down.

P.S. No put mouth for Uncle matter next time you hear...now go play with ya friends. grin grin grin grin
hehehehe, you uncle?, well make I nor talk wetin dey my Mind sha grin, take it down or not, it's nor me you are doing

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Aging gracefully kiss kiss

Her fitness programs be paying off

Huge love for Kate Henshaw.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by vannessa7(f): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
i love her, my inspiration , you can still be hot after 40 , I also look up to maria carie, Janet Jackson, Jada pinketh smith etc plus loads of confidence, feels good
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by kinibigdeal(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
She look 50 undecided

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by iaminspired: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
She is still single sha

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by leospruce(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
The laps ehhhh...
can take away ma mentality...
guy. That pics you put there look like my pal wey back in school.the guy was a fwend turned bro miss him so much
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by ArabMopol(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
I have try so hard to like this woman. but it still beat my imagination... well good for her...

NXT

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by TeleboiZ005(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
leospruce:
guy. That pics you put there look like my pal wey back in school.the guy was a fwend turned bro miss him so much
ok...
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by 1felix(f): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
U say she is 45?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Spidermon: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
MILF

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by loloone: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lovely! I admire you, I want to be like u when am your age. Dont mind those (bad belle) ppl calling u old mama, they are just jealous. You are older than them but look younger than them physically. Is it easy? Chop knuckle dear

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
fourthworld:

Is 45 years an old age in your town? Life starts at 45 brother. Also she doesn't look her age at all, she looks much younger and she's hot
nice points smiley
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
don't waste innocent Vaseline nor suffer innocent kondo atak gawd begew angry cool

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Tamakay(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
With this, if men who can afford her now queue to have a glimpse of that snail-like creature, she will say she possessed with a Ogbanje spirit abi?
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Lekison(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
henrydadon:
[size=18pt]jesus christ
what kind of news is this?[/size]
I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Franchise21(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
these assnal boy...wetin u de shine teeth for..na 45! nobi 25 o
Hehehe... See thiz boi ooh! He no want make I dey happy as my team z making me proud. U must be a United fan grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by foura: 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
NOTHING speciall about those legs

for your organic whitening cream and effective organic stretch marks cream mail reasho@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Franchise21:
Hehehe... See thiz boi ooh! He no want make I dey happy as my team z making me proud. U must be a United fan grin
Am nt man.u fan...see ma team below...them strong eh

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Franchise21(m): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
Am nt man.u fan...see ma team below...them strong eh
Lol... U were whipped last night grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Missmossy(f): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Kate doesn't want to age grin she should just take it easy.
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Meh. Looks like she wore a pair of bum shorts and draped a curtain over herself.
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Franchise21:
Lol... U were whipped last night grin
lol ..We rapped them b4 the whipping..
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Franchise21(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
lol ..We rapped them b4 the whipping..
U two r hoes... Loose pvssies grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Franchise21:
U two r hoes... Loose pvssies grin
lolzz...will be waiting to meet assnal
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Franchise21(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
lolzz...will be waiting to meet assnal
U can't rape us thru the ass this time around
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Sunnypa11(m): 5:06am On Nov 03, 2016
99foxxy:
my mother's age mate, the difference is that my mum has more kids but she's young and beautiful...

It is well with your mum,She will live long
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by SRK1(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2016
I am looking for an ELITE writer. Someone who can write NOT in American English BUT AMERICAN STYLE!

I like to engage in business partnerships that benefit both sides richly. So, I’m going to say you will get a BEAUTIFUL pay.

Can’t wait to start with you! Contact at: yourwriter01@gmail.com

Here is a sample American writing style (the peculiarities in their writing is exemplified by the words written in capital letter):

“Never fear, I am here, and I’m going to make the step-by-step process to creating your brand a BREEZE! And I don’t want you to merely end up with a “good” brand when we are done; I want you to own your brand. I want it to excite you, to convert into sales, and to instill all sorts of warm and FUZZY feelings into the heart of your tribe.”

Tags: ghostwriter, writer, copywriter, ebooks, ebook writing, copywriting
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by 99foxxy(f): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2016
Sunnypa11:

It is well with your mum,She will live long
Amen. Tnx and yours too.
Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by metallisc(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Jarizod:
Old mama youngie..This woman no wan gree say she don old sha

Them laps tho grin

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by metallisc(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
The laps ehhhh...
can take away ma mentality...

Re: Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=50736880][/quote]tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Asks Rita Dominic Why She Wasn't Invited To Her Christmas Party / Emmanuella May Never Make Her Hair - Mark Angel Reveals (Video) / Wema Sepetu: I Like A Man Who Beats Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.