Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Happy 7th Years Anniversary To Doris Whose Right Leg Was Amputated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy 7th Years Anniversary To Doris Whose Right Leg Was Amputated (643 Views)

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate 2 Years Anniversary With Loved Up Photos / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy 7th Years Anniversary To Doris Whose Right Leg Was Amputated by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2016
She took to her instagram page yesterday celebrating 7th years anniversary of her survival in a motor accident, I'm really motivated by her courageous, spirited and motivational words.

I also heard she's also a dancer that she has once participated in Yemi Alade Song.
I hope her story will inspire someone today.

Read As She Wrote..

Today makes it the 7th year of my survival. I shall rejoice during the month of November because this is the month that I had my right leg amputated. :-) When God decided that I can be a better person than what I thought I might have been.

November - the month when I stepped into the gravel road, it was never easy; the pain, tears, heartbreak, torture, depression and all the negative vices you can imagine.

After accepting myself for who I am, today I know happiness, love, care, faith, hope, strength and vision with a purpose to be alive because I never gave up. I was not cursed but God chose me to be His living testimony. He made it a point that I am different from majority. Look at me 7 years later, I am a queen and I have been positive.

I am 20 years old, I am a confident young woman. I believe that disability is attitude. I believe I'm no difference from any woman and I cannot be defined less than that. Basically, I choose not to be defined by my challenges.

So in my 7 years as an amputee, I have learned to have self-love, my clutches are my best accessories. I always have my beautiful smile as my make-up. :-D It defines me before the world. It is the voice to my silence.
I see so much faith in myself and it scares me. To think of where I have been and where I am going makes me emotional. I will change the world tomorrow!
I am happy with or without a limb!!

FOOTNOTE:

That something wonderful is going to happen even with all the ups and downs.
Never take a day for granted.

Cherish the little things and hug the ones you love.
No pain, no gain.

I believe we are all bound to face challenges and when they come, we have got to be strong.
#7Years_Anniversary #Amputee_With_Big_Dreams #Disability_Is_Attitude #Confident_Queen
I'm really motivated her kind words.
I feel for you dear.!!

http://vianaija.com/2016/11/doris-the-beautiful-damsel-whose-right-leg-was-cut-off-in-a-motor-accident-celebrates-her-7th-yrs-anniversary-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Songs For October As Tekno Is The Artiste Of The Month. / 11 Amazing Facts About 2015 Headies Awards / Nollywood Won't Let Chidimma Rest (pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.