Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

How to Configure Blog and know either its Hosted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How to Configure Blog and know either its Hosted (311 Views)

The Best Place To Learn And Know SEO Free / Which Is More Profitable Between A Single Niche Blog And A Multiple Niche Blog / How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to Configure Blog and know either its Hosted by Samdede1995(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
Can anyone help out.I started a free blog host with and later on I purchased a domain from qservers.net and later host it in GlobalHosting247.com but the problem is that the domain is saying server not found ", please any contribution towards this.
Re: How to Configure Blog and know either its Hosted by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hello Samdede, it's really not clear what you want to achieve. However, from my understanding, I think you are currently running a hosted blog and NOT Blogger.
Based on what you said, I presume GlobalHosting247.com is your current web host and you purchased a domain name from qservers.net. And now trying to visit your blog at GlobalHosting247.com with your registered domain gives you an error.
This is probably so because your name servers have not been set or configured. You will need to get the name servers from GlobalHosting247.com and point them to your domain name. Doing this should give you expected results.
Anything out of this may be best explained by the next person below me. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Primebazeweb To Nairalanders / Promote Your Blog And Get 50,000 Page View In A Day / Why You Must Never Give Your Business Website Design Project To Quacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.