Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) (7662 Views)

Pictures : How To Fix Game Crashes In No Man's Sky On Playstation VR / Leaked: Information Highlight Interesting Facts About Xbox One Owners In The USA / PS4 Owners In Need Of Playstation Network Cards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by AKBliv010(m): 2:15am On Nov 19, 2016
gambus007:

Better you buy in USA
how much different is it? 5-6%? Not really a wallet smasher to be honest. If you have enough to buy PSVR, hunger no dey catch u.
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by gambus007(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2016
AKBliv010:
how much different is it? 5-6%? Not really a wallet smasher to be honest. If you have enough to buy PSVR, hunger no dey catch u.
Buying all dose stuffs is better in usa than u.k not referring to PSVR only but all dose things like console,c.d,phone etc moreso, am not intersted in the so called PSVR for now.
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
gambus007:

Buying all dose stuffs is better in usa than u.k not referring to PSVR only but all dose things like console,c.d,phone etc moreso, am not intersted in the so called PSVR for now.

Better in what sense?

No come dey feed us bobo based on ur grandmama intuition! undecided

What's dis one saying?

I bet u d prices in dollars are a farcry from anything that seems different with the pound sterling tag.
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by gambus007(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Silkmoth:

Better in what sense?

What's dis one saying?

I bet u d prices in dollars are a farcry from anything that seems different with the pound sterling tag.
Please when u wan quote person pls do away with instult.
"No come dey feed us bobo based on ur grandmama intuition!" Not nice pls.you can check amazon.com and amazon.co.uk for PSVR, compare prices yourself. In usa is sold for 344dollars while in uk is sold for 344pounds then make your calculation against naira. All my ps4 c.ds are from usa example i brought until drawn for 19dollars my colleague brought same in uk for 19pounds. To you na d same price? Rate for dollars as at friday is 450naira against 1dollar while pounds is 550naira against 1pound.buying stuff in usa is cheaper due to naira rate sir. Rational person will go for something less..use less to buy more.

1 Like

Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by texazzpete(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Silkmoth:

Better in what sense?

What's dis one saying?

I'm not sure why you're arguing this matter. For a Nigerian gamer, it's far cheaper to buy gaming hardware from the US than the UK.

Things are even getting worse for folks buying from the UK due to Brexit.
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by AKBliv010(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
texazzpete:

I'm not sure why you're arguing this matter. For a Nigerian gamer, it's far cheaper to buy gaming hardware from the US than the UK.

Things are even getting worse for folks buying from the UK due to Brexit.

How much cheaper? I don't disagree it may be less due to the higher taxes paid in UK but what about items going on sale here bringing it lower than buying from US.

All I'm saying is don't rule out UK. For instance PS4 pro UK MSRP £350, US MSRP $400. As per ABOKIFX difference is N11k. For someone who has N200k for gaming console that pesin no dey roast...11K won't break the bank.

A Parvum M-ATX pc case cost $199.99 but £140 in UK, as per abokifx it's N14k less to buy from UK.
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by texazzpete(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2016
AKBliv010:

How much cheaper? I don't disagree it may be less due to the higher taxes paid in UK but what about items going on sale here bringing it lower than buying from US.

All I'm saying is don't rule out UK. For instance PS4 pro UK MSRP £350, US MSRP $400. As per ABOKIFX difference is N11k. For someone who has N200k for gaming console that pesin no dey roast...11K won't break the bank.

A Parvum M-ATX pc case cost $199.99 but £140 in UK, as per abokifx it's N14k less to buy from UK.

You make a good point about the differences not being that much, but that usually applies when one buys things as relatively cheap as the PS4 Pro. And when the manufacturer takes the step to ensure the UK price differential is minimal. Order something like the GTX 1070 or 1080 or a HTC Vive and you'll feel the bite harder.

From my experience, the sales/deals in the US are often much better than that in GB and the EU, and I say this as someone who knows his way around HotUKDeals.

Not ruling out the UK sha. Convenience and ease of transportation down are sometimes the most important factors to consider.
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by 04kaa: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2016
Silkmoth:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/fR36Mss.gifv[/img]
USA way cheaper
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by 04kaa: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
AKBliv010:

good point but pounds is more expensive
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by AKBliv010(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
04kaa:
good point but pounds is more expensive
Having a higher exchange rate doesn't mean everything is more expensive..if you got that you wont need to remind yourself that £ exhange rate is higher.
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by 04kaa: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2016
Found 3 owners of psvr in lagos, all other prospective psvr owners converge here
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by 04kaa: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2016
gambus007:

Better you buy in USA

not really its available in naija, and we got 3 owners of the psvr in the psvr group already. more people are certainly buying em.
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by 04kaa: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2017
AKBliv010:
Having a higher exchange rate doesn't mean everything is more expensive..if you got that you wont need to remind yourself that £ exhange rate is higher.

Thats totally incorrect, i would rather buy something from USA where the rate is 400 than in UK where it is 650 to my naira.

Gtb even charges 320 on amazon if u pay for the psvr with ur GTB mastercard with full delivery options
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2017
U can't force a horse to drink!

Let him apply his brilliant mind for once in his life and maybe ponder over the exchange rates a little
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by AKBliv010(m): 4:57am On Jan 05, 2017
04kaa:

Thats totally incorrect, i would rather buy something from USA where the rate is 400 than in UK where it is 650 to my naira.

Gtb even charges 320 on amazon if u pay for the psvr with ur GTB mastercard with full delivery options

The least you can do is not exaggerate the exchange rate na. An y are you not buying amazon gift cards at 320 and selling at 400?

Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by omega25red(m): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Psvr is sold out in the U.S. it has been sold out before christmas and no one knows when the next shipment would be. it is going for as much as $1200 on ebay $620 on amazon and walmart. Everytime i have checked to buy one i always get notice that its not available for up to 500 miles near me grin grin i will just wait to buy it if and when sony gets their shi together.
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by 04kaa: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
AKBliv010:

The least you can do is not exaggerate the exchange rate na. An y are you not buying amazon gift cards at 320 and selling at 400?

This blivak, you are a very funny guy, GTB charges me 320 for amazon purchases, why the hell would u think i would like to buy in the black market for over 400 plus when my own bank charges me 320 on amazon?? is there any sense in that one?
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by AKBliv010(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
04kaa:

This blivak, you are a very funny guy, GTB charges me 320 for amazon purchases, why the hell would u think i would like to buy in the black market for over 400 plus when my own bank charges me 320 on amazon?? is there any sense in that one?

JESU! I meant buy from GTB at 320 and sell to other's at 400 who wish to buy stuff off amazon..u get contact na.
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by 04kaa: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2017
Psvr is now N190,000 in computer village, anyone that wants to buy shld holla
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by 04kaa: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2017
04kaa:

not really its available in naija, and we got 3 owners of the psvr in the psvr group already. more people are certainly buying em.

psvr is now 185k in computer village, coming dow2n daily
Re: PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) by vgstores: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2022
What do you need to start VR gaming?

Instead of going to a game arcade to play VR games. You can have one for yourself and start VR gaming in your room. There are two ways for you to start playing, you can either use the PSVR by Sony or the Oculus quest 2 by Facebook. And they are very easy to get started with.

The PSVR only requires a PS4 and a PlayStation Camera to start playing Virtual reality games. Although you might need other accessories to play certain games. You can get started playing most of the PlayStation VR games with PSVR, a camera, PS4 console [https://www.vgstores.ng/product-category/ps4-consoles/] and its DualShock Controller.

Get all your PSVR needs at VG Stores today [https://www.vgstores.ng/]

Know the price of PSVR in Nigeria - [https://www.vgstores.ng/playstation-vr-price-in-nigeria/]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xbox2 Vs Ps5 / How To Use Usb Controller For Games On Pc / Help Techies!! Can My Pc Run The Latest Pes16 And Fifa16?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.