Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck (35825 Views)

Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) / FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by mizzytan(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Immanueladebol:
I pray they make it to heaven!
is that your own way of saying R.I.P?
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by kilokeys(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Jh0wsef:
[/b]Not 1 of their school mate, not 2, not even 3.. i can imagine how their fellow schoolmates be feeling, sighs*

Sometimes,

I wish cars could be made of [b] lead blocks
, cos the way they just wreck could be unimaginable..

Hyundai Elentra na stylish car.. but to me, na roofing sheet body, very soft.

RIP TO THEM. sad

when we asked you to pay attention in school.. u were busy in the canteen.

lead blocks?.. if u understand the way force, momentum (mass * velocity) relate.. you'll know it will be deadlier.

1 Like

Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by kabula(f): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
This is so painful.

RIP
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Ginaz(f): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
This is so sad, sometimes it gives me shivers to think someone may walk down the road and never return.

May the souls of the children rest in peace. embarassed
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by onyeawka80(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
RIP dears. Pro Unitate
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Perfecttouch(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Beremx:
Oh so sad!

My condolences to their families.

RIP
ile aye Ile asan.
You manage go school,bad things happen
You are fortunate to graduate, no work.
GOD,may this not be our portion and that of our family in Jesus name. Rip to the departed and may God stop all the evil going on in nigeria
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by harykhe1(f): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
I thank God for my live, and may there soul rest in perfect peace
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by blacqdiamond112: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
like seriously dear tears rolled down my eyes i finished from FGGC OYO so it literally just reminded me of how we go to school then after midterm with the joy of seeing each other you know and everybody with gist.so u can imagine its really painful really painful. RIP to them .its well
Generalkorex:
rip to them
i cant beliv am cryin
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by izzymoney(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
Such a sad news. May God console their family nd friends. Ajimobi is such a useless governor. May ur blood be on him nd odas who due to negligence refused to rehabilitate dat sabo road.
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by ArabMopol(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
we are here to blame buhari... Muhammadu is a Devil... so finally his plan has work ? RIP
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Innocentchris: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
R.I.P to d dead
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by piperson(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
#rip to the dead
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by napa: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
My alma-mata, so sad. Heard the road is atill as bad as it was years back, it's quite unfortunate that we live in a jungle where the people in power don't value human life. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Ibrahim3307(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
What a sad news, may their soul rest in peace
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by eipreel(f): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
I cannot imagine how Tayibat's father feels right now. After coming to the bank just few days ago to pay her waec fee...she never got to write it cry RIP young ladies
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by udumosam23(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
Gush! RIP to them.

Wait, you said all of them were buried where again?

As in, is that a name for a single place or they were all buried in each of the places. I don't understand.
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by Joebeck(f): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
So sad. May their soul Rest in Peace.
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by glogirlie(f): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
dis is so painful I remembered how dat road looks very bad.. I jst pray God should give d families d strenght to bear such great loss
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by seunlayi(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
izzymoney:
Such a sad news. May God console their family nd friends. Ajimobi is such a useless governor. May ur blood be on him nd odas who due to negligence refused to rehabilitate dat sabo road.
you mean the worst governor oyo state ever had? We actually warned people about this govt

1 Like

Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by loshybab(m): 12:49am On Nov 03, 2016
Giwa Tayyibah....a brilliant,beautiful and very respectful girl all rolled into her extroverted nature,I stl cnt bliv she's gone.I cn only imagine what her parents' wud b goin thru rightnow.
I don't know others but may their souls rest in peace

RIP MY EX-STUDENT,RIP TAYYIBAH
INALILLAH WA INNA ILAYHI RAJIUN
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by remiopash: 5:36am On Nov 03, 2016
May the Lord rest their souls.Meanwhile,the cause (s) of the accident should be investigated and proper control measures should be taken to avert future occurrence.
Re: FGGC Students Oyo Mourn The Death Of Their 4 Colleagues Crushed By A Truck by ayoprincz(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2016
oo God what is all this

RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG / Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project / Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.