Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Install Php Script On Windows Xp - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Install Php Script On Windows Xp (1239 Views)

How Do I Install And Run A Php Script On My Cpanel? / Please How Do I Install Nulled Xenforo Script On My Hosting Server? / Pls I Need Someone With A Windows Xp Or Windows 7 Enabled System To Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Php Script On Windows Xp by daddyrich: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
Please I just bought a php script recently but I need to know how to install it on my windows xp.

kindly drop a step by step guide for me please. I am a novice to web development.

thanks
Re: How To Install Php Script On Windows Xp by captainjacklee: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
hi dont understand when you say you bought a php script but if you want to run php on a windows os what you need is a php enabled server application such as xammp or wamp just download and install and you are good to go
Re: How To Install Php Script On Windows Xp by daddyrich: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
thanks so much for your contribution. what I mean is that I bought a clone script of certain website. the seller sent me a download link and I have downloaded and extracted the files and got stuck there. I honestly don't know what to do again and the Seller isn't really supportive
Re: How To Install Php Script On Windows Xp by funloaded: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sir, just download wamp.... Very easy to setup..... Hope you have an extractor to extract the php script and I so so so hope you didn't buy wordpress theme
Re: How To Install Php Script On Windows Xp by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 01, 2016
Windows XP ? Lol
Re: How To Install Php Script On Windows Xp by ernieboy(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2016
win xp? seriously?
Re: How To Install Php Script On Windows Xp by nasfem22(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
funloaded:
Sir, just download wamp.... Very easy to setup..... Hope you have an extractor to extract the php script and I so so so hope you didn't buy wordpress theme *lol* 08104422662 - whatsapp
wamp alone can't do the job he might need some editing to do in the script now

(1) (Reply)

Help With Database Management / I Need A Programmer For A Job / Urgent Job Opening For Software Developers And Software Architects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.