Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Want To Spy On The Boss? Try This Phone-mast-in-an-hp Printer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Want To Spy On The Boss? Try This Phone-mast-in-an-hp Printer (869 Views)

Russian Hackers Modify Chrome And Firefox To Spy On Users / I Need An HP 15v1.33a Charger Its A Charger For Hp Envy X2 / What Kind Of Laptop Is An HP PAVILION Dv6000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Spy On The Boss? Try This Phone-mast-in-an-hp Printer by tdf561: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
An engineer has shown how you can sneak a tiny cellphone base station into an innocuous office printer.

The idea is the brainchild of New Zealand's Julian Oliver, who was inspired by the Stingray cellphone snooping technology now in widespread use by the cops and FBI. He was looking to see how such tech could be hidden and what better to do this in than the humble office printer.

The system uses an HP Laserjet 1320, which is both in widespread use around the world and also has a good amount of free space inside the casing... read on at http://etech9ja..com.ng/2016/11/want-to-spy-on-boss-try-this-phone-mast.html

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready For The All-powerfull ICT Career Motivator Of Empowertech 2.0??? / Amid Hike In Data Price-see Message I Got From Airtel / Dell Inspiron I3552 & Dell Inspiron 7559

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.