Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Niger Delta Militants Bombed Trans Forcados Export Line - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Niger Delta Militants Bombed Trans Forcados Export Line (5393 Views)

Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again. / Avengers Force Shell To Shut Down Nigeria’s Major Crude Oil Export Line / Breaking News: Niger Delta Militants Bomb Agip, Aiteo 600,000bpd Facility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Niger Delta Militants Bombed Trans Forcados Export Line by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
rapistomenka:
Buhari's jamboree with Edwin Clark yielded nothing cheesy cheesy cheesy

Any dialogue without Tompolo and other warlords is nothing but a jamboree
Buhari and the FG cant dialogue with a criminal like Tompolo or Dokubo, rather the dialogue will be with the true elders of the Nigerdelta. Also dont forget that with the current disposition of the militants towards an amicable settlement, a military option is frankly a possibility
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Niger Delta Militants Bombed Trans Forcados Export Line by chukuli(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
Thank you for the lecture minister of environment
wetin environmental geologist dey yan
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Niger Delta Militants Bombed Trans Forcados Export Line by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Izonpikin:
na when this one happen??... shocked shocked

Wetin dey worry this boys na...make them calm down joor.... angry
You and your Newly found IPOB lovebirds feel that you can get your way through blackmailing the FG simply because you lost an election, But you forget that one of the only reasons that stops your region from becoming like the northeast is that meeting between your elders and the FG. If those talks fail, then its sorry for you
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Niger Delta Militants Bombed Trans Forcados Export Line by Afonjas: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
DesChyko:

I've been seeing this picture around. Can you help a brother understand what it signifies.

one Buhari receiving thanks from from one of the chibuk parents

and the others..

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj9m8-34YrQAhULM48KHSKJBWgQFggaMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F3439844%2Fkano-sharia-police-destroy-thousands&usg=AFQjCNFPEj4OPbB7h1zzzw-LLx4Ub75G_g&sig2=vVcjOPgYchka6lHfV9RzfQ
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Niger Delta Militants Bombed Trans Forcados Export Line by DabuIIIT: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
gists:
First I dont trust this news.
But lets say its true, what the heck is my business?
Is it my road or environment that they destroy?
I have no direct relative in ND and don't give much of a damn.
And if anybody thinks they're feeding us, pls I urge you to stop bombing the piplines and go straight to the wellheads.
Why bomb the pipelines when you can bomb the wellheads?
Since they dont care about their own envinronment
Since they dont care about their own people who are being owed several months of salaries due to reduced allocations
Since they think its Buhai and the "Afonjas" that will suffer:
I'll like to seriously urge them to stop wasting their time on the pipelines and go straight to the wellheads.
Then I'll take them serious
laMENTALtions de la painment grin grin grin
afonjanus de la ecosysteMENTAList. grin

Op,the fg keep running in circles,give the ppl what they want:TRUE FEDERALISM/RESOURCE CONTROL..

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Niger Delta Militants Bombed Trans Forcados Export Line by xmich(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
But please were did this happened, how e take happen, who get the business, wetin im do?! Just curious
Afonjas:
WHAT A COUNTRY
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Niger Delta Militants Bombed Trans Forcados Export Line by kcnwaigbo: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
kropotkin2:
You and your Newly found IPOB lovebirds feel that you can get your way through blackmailing the FG simply because you lost an election, But you forget that one of the only reasons that stops your region from becoming like the northeast is that meeting between your elders and the FG. If those talks fail, then its sorry for you
Lol I thought the government has already launched a military operation called operation crocodile smile? What other option is Left for them? Buhari should simply make peace with Tompolo or forget about peace in the region
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Niger Delta Militants Bombed Trans Forcados Export Line by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Lol I thought the government has already launched a military operation called operation crocodile smile? What other option is Left for them? Buhari should simply make peace with Tompolo or forget about peace in the region
Then no peace it is
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Niger Delta Militants Bombed Trans Forcados Export Line by Izonpikin: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
kropotkin2:
Buhari and the FG cant dialogue with a criminal like Tompolo or Dokubo, rather the dialogue will be with the true elders of the Nigerdelta. Also dont forget that with the current disposition of the militants towards an amicable settlement, a military option is frankly a possibility
but they just dialogued with bokoharam abi??
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Niger Delta Militants Bombed Trans Forcados Export Line by afanide: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
So who sent the Elders to Aso Rock
Who did thet go to represent?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Niger Delta Militants Bombed Trans Forcados Export Line by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
chukuli:
wetin environmental geologist dey yan
leave the yeye boy.na him get him mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Akeredolu Faces Stiff Conditions To Run Under PDP For Ondo 2020 Electi / House Of Reps Member Arrives Chamber Wearing An “irregular” Face Mask (Photo) / Soldiers Hunting IPOB Security Network VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.