Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Meet The Nigerian Graduate Who Quit Banking To Begin Selling Akara - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Nigerian Graduate Who Quit Banking To Begin Selling Akara (1064 Views)

Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow / Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Graduate Who Quit Banking To Begin Selling Akara by Drlumi: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Fatoki Ayowale is a Nigerian graduate of Mathematics with a flair for cooking. Although he got a "dream" banking job, he decided to quit to pursue his passion even when that meant starting small and selling by the roadside...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g631fiupDz0&t=8s

Video by http://awarewa.tv
Re: Meet The Nigerian Graduate Who Quit Banking To Begin Selling Akara by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wia is d akara?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Graduate Who Quit Banking To Begin Selling Akara by Elkay3: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wow! If I say this is a Zuckerberg or Nas or anyone of those famous people who quits what seems to be a bed of roses, in the making, I'd be lying to anyone who reads this. It's good to chase your dreams, and I love akara but on this, I'd just say WOW again.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Graduate Who Quit Banking To Begin Selling Akara by talktonase(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Very inspiring! Oya all you unemployed youths waiting for govt job.You had better think again...
Re: Meet The Nigerian Graduate Who Quit Banking To Begin Selling Akara by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wetin consign me?

Mmm still dey pay na

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Graduate Who Quit Banking To Begin Selling Akara by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
He left banking to sell akara? Maybe he was a backyard banker. And if hes not going to export the akara balls then he should just forget it
Re: Meet The Nigerian Graduate Who Quit Banking To Begin Selling Akara by Drlumi: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
Tosinex:
He left banking to sell akara? Maybe he was a backyard banker. And if hes not going to export the akara balls then he should just forget it

When Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard to market a software company at a time when software was almost unheard of, was he a backyard student? When Mark Zuckerberg left Harvard to work on Facebook, was he a backyard student? Do you know how many people give up things other people consider to be prestigious to further their dreams?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Graduate Who Quit Banking To Begin Selling Akara by tomdon(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Foolishness at it's peak
Village peepo don de engineer hin case
People leave school and good jobs for a dream like something higher not something like frying akara
Re: Meet The Nigerian Graduate Who Quit Banking To Begin Selling Akara by aleshsenior2000(m): 6:32am On Nov 03, 2016
who is fooling who.

(1) (Reply)

Send Money From Canada (CAD) And Australia (AUD) To Nigeria At Very Good Rates / Fish Processing, Smoking And Packaging For International Market Training / Do You Buy Used Plastic Bottles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.