Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse (1825 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Transfer News: Real Madrid Star Wanted By Chelsea / Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success / Manchester United Readying Sensational Bid To Bring Real Madrid Star Cristiano R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by july123(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2009
Hints were dropped previously, but now the wealthy heiress has confirmed that she is behind the hex currently plaguing 'CR9',
Celebrity tabloid reporting just took another step towards the weird and wonderful in the world of football.

Paris Hilton has tacitly revealed that she is behind Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo being cursed by Pepe the witch, whose spell has apparently caused the Portuguese sensation much woe since it was cast.

Pepe revealed to Spanish publication AS on October 22 that he was behind the injury that ‘CR9’ is currently attempting to battle, but he would not reveal who asked him to cast a hex upon Ronaldo’s head, stating only that the woman was a "jilted lover", "non-European" and "a very wealthy heiress form a well-known family".

All the signs pointed toward Ms. Hilton, and she has apparently confirmed the suspicions of many to Life & Style magazine's German edition.

“I can’t stand it when someone is mean,” she complained to the celebrity gossip publication. “I want a man anyway, not someone who runs about like a little girl. He’s a wimp!”

Pepe has revealed that his remit is “to do everything possible to prevent Cristiano Ronaldo continuing his career in football” and that he will take his voodoo doll of the player and “stab him in the spine”. 

In response, Ronaldo is apparently set to benefit from supernatural powers, too. The mysterious sorcerer Fafa has reportedly cast a spell that will counteract Pepe’s hex. “I have lit candles next to a picture of Cristiano to put the matter to an end,” he said.

Ronaldo is due to make a recovery from his ankle injury in the coming days, specifically targeting next week’s Champions League match against Milan for a return.
Hints were dropped previously, but now the wealthy heiress has confirmed that she is behind the hex currently plaguing 'CR9', Celebrity tabloid reporting just took another step towards the weird and wonderful in the world of football.Paris Hilton has tacitly revealed that she is behind Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo being cursed by Pepe the witch, whose spell has apparently caused the Portuguese sensation much woe since it was cast.Pepe revealed to Spanish publication AS on October 22 that he was behind the injury that ‘CR9’ is currently attempting to battle, but he would not reveal who asked him to cast a hex upon Ronaldo’s head, stating only that the woman was a "jilted lover", "non-European" and "a very wealthy heiress form a well-known family".All the signs pointed toward Ms. Hilton, and she has apparently confirmed the suspicions of many to Life & Style magazine's German edition.“I can’t stand it when someone is mean,” she complained to the celebrity gossip publication. “I want a man anyway, not someone who runs about like a little girl. He’s a wimp!”Pepe has revealed that his remit is “to do everything possible to prevent Cristiano Ronaldo continuing his career in football” and that he will take his voodoo doll of the player and “stab him in the spine”.In response, Ronaldo is apparently set to benefit from supernatural powers, too. The mysterious sorcerer Fafa has reportedly cast a spell that will counteract Pepe’s hex. “I have lit candles next to a picture of Cristiano to put the matter to an end,” he said.Ronaldo is due to make a recovery from his ankle injury in the coming days, specifically targeting next week’s Champions League match against Milan for a return.

http://m.goal.com/art_1589201?SID=69a45c94aedb9201ea471864fefd4e4c
Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by MrCrackles(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2009
Hahahahahahahaha. . . .
This is serious!
Real odikwa serious shocked grin cheesy
Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by mukina2: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2009
I laugh in Real Madrid grin grin

Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by bandely(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2009
LOL! Na wetin dey happen to Ashewo men be that. grin grin grin grin grin

But na wa oooo, so R. Madrid don dey get Babalawo for their team now (PEPE) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chei! Wonders shall never end. grin grin grin
Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by rasputinn(m): 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2009
So eventually,they all believe in juju (forget whatever other names,whether voodoo or hex,it's jazz,juju winchy) and the only solution na to kabash and one time the thing go go back to sender,if only CR9 know wetin I dey yarn
Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by rasputinn(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
I've always loathed that spoilt brat called Paris,now that she's admitted to being a small witch,then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by deeteeneey(f): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2009
nah real wa be dis.i laff tire.
Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by segunpc(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2009
i go carry am go ijebu and pepe go know say her juju na small.
Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by Radiant(f): 2:06am On Nov 07, 2009
Woreva rocks Barca's boat grin grin grin

Paris ko, Lisbon ni cheesy
Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by koolchicco: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2009
Omg, News of nowadays! grin

Odikwa egwu. cheesy
Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by GTay(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2009
C. Ronaldo will be back in training this friday (2days time) cheesy
Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by IYANGBALI: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
na this one dem dey call the wages of toto is broken leg grin
Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by waleski(m): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2009
Lwkmd dat cr9 is 2 promiscious bcause he is d sexiest sportsman he jumps from one celebrity 2 anoder very funny story.
Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by waleski(m): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2009
Lwkmd dat cr9 is 2 promiscious bcause he is d sexiest sportsman he jumps from one celebrity 2 anoder very funny story.
Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by mamagee3(f): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2010
This story is too funny to be real.
Re: Paris Hilton Is Behind Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo’s Voodoo Curse by Fogman(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2010
Na wa, o!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Premiership Player Ever? / Condolence Register For Manutd: Pls Sign In And Drop A Message. / Uefa Champions League Arsenal Vs Braga Time 8:45pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.