Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Categories And Consequences Of Curses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Categories And Consequences Of Curses (1210 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Categories And Consequences Of Curses by microsofttutor(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
In this article, I will explicitly explain the meaning of curse, types and consequences of curses. I will also relate to you those who have the power and authority to break or revoke curses.
Most problems seem very complicated because the root of such problems have not been known.

CATEGORIES AND CONSEQUENCES OF CURSES

In this article, I will explicitly explain the meaning of curse, types and consequences of curses. I will also relate to you those who have the power and authority to break or revoke curses.
Most problems seem very complicated because the root of such problems have not been known.
Categories And Consequences Of Curses

What is a curse?

A curse is a word, phrase or sentence calling for the punishment, injury or somebody or something. For one to be under a curse means the person is under punishment, torment and also destined to destruction. The main cause of curse is sin. But there are curses laid by devil and his human agents.

CATEGORIES/TYPES OF CURSES
There are many types of sins but they are categorized into these two:
• Self-invoked Curses
• Curses Brought by Other People

Now let me analyze them one after the other.
1. SELF-INVOKED CURSES

As the name implies, these are the types of curses one brings upon himself through his words, actions or characters. For example, when one steals or fornicates, he brings curse upon himself automatically. Also some people cause themselves unknowingly.
2. CURSES BROUGHT BY OTHER PEOPLE

Most types of curses that people suffer fall under this category and the consequences are more severe. The main type of curse under this category is Ancestral or Generational curses.
What are Ancestral or Generational Curses?

They are curses one inherits from his parents or fore father. These types of curses are transferred from one generation to another unless these curses are destroyed or revoked. Many people suffer generational curses unknowingly. Ancestral curses go far up to the fourth and fifth generations (200 to 250 years).
Consequences of Curses

There are many consequences of curses, but in this article, I will discuss only four of them. Some of the consequences are:
• Delays, Setbacks or Failure
• Epidemic, Disease or Ill Health
• Anger
• Death
Now let me analyze them briefly.
Read full article at http://www.myhealthcrave.com/2016/11/categories-and-consequences-of-curses.html

(1) (Reply)

All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. / How Preachers Successfully Exploit People / Natural Selection And Macroevolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.