Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

“I Stand With Chidinma” – See What One Of Miss Anambra Friends Wrote About Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Stand With Chidinma” – See What One Of Miss Anambra Friends Wrote About Her (881 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Stand With Chidinma” – See What One Of Miss Anambra Friends Wrote About Her by adedemmy: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Chibueze Oprah Chiamaka, a friend of Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke whose viral lesbian act video flooded social media came out to defend and support the under fire beauty queen on her Facebook Wall.
"Before you share that video, before you pass that gist around,I think you should consider this;
It is true, that you may not know her personally, but remember she is someone's daughter, someone's sister, someone's favorite neice, someone's grand daughter, she is human, and you are human. And we all as human beings are gifted with a conscience.
Jesus said to his disciples: "Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come." {Luke 17 vs 1}
For some others you may say "Finally she has fallen, finally this evil has befallen her, what is my concern?" Shakespeare wrote "the evil that men do lives after them", sadly for some,it catches up with them in their lifetime.
Every human life has value, her life nonetheless has value.If you are and were not responsible for creating her,if indeed you don't know what it is to create a human life,then don't write her off just yet.
She can still rise from this a better person, we already have issues in this country, we already have issues In the world at large, such as global warming, terrorism, poverty, etc
I don't see how her case can help solve this problems, so I choose to stand by her.
I would not justify her actions but I would rather not pass a death sentence on her.I will rather stand by her, even though I've met her before. I choose to express faith in her,not in who she is or was,but in who she can be!
Finally,this should serve as a lesson to us all, to never allow our circumstances dictate our actions, never allow the pressures of the present deviate your vision and cause you to forget who you are.she's a homily girl…I've been with her so many tyms…dont think she can do it… #Istandwithher#

LINK»»» http://betterpikins..com/2016/10/video-i-stand-with-chidinma-see-what.html
Re: “I Stand With Chidinma” – See What One Of Miss Anambra Friends Wrote About Her by Elkay3: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lemme check where I stand.
Re: “I Stand With Chidinma” – See What One Of Miss Anambra Friends Wrote About Her by Elkay3: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lemme check where I stand. But without taking sides, I always believed that what is wrong is wrong.
Re: “I Stand With Chidinma” – See What One Of Miss Anambra Friends Wrote About Her by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
How u no go stand with am when all of una dey gather suffer poor Mr cucumber

But seriously tho this Chidinma ish is getting stale already tho..make una free d babe matter now
Re: “I Stand With Chidinma” – See What One Of Miss Anambra Friends Wrote About Her by Laveda(f): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hmmmm

I see.. ..
Re: “I Stand With Chidinma” – See What One Of Miss Anambra Friends Wrote About Her by peeparty(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
This is becoming stale biko.. am sure alot of us are tired too........
Unto the next one.
Re: “I Stand With Chidinma” – See What One Of Miss Anambra Friends Wrote About Her by crisycent: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
I'm inside chidinma

1 Like

Re: “I Stand With Chidinma” – See What One Of Miss Anambra Friends Wrote About Her by Davash222(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Chibueze Oprah Chiamaka, you are sick!!!

(1) (Reply)

Reccesion Is A Bastard:b-red Says As He Spends Thousands Of Dollars Shopping() / Tonto Dikeh: Actress Gets Iphone 7 Rose Gold As Xmas Gift From ... / Simi And Adekunle Gold Spend Time Together At His "Favorite Place In The World"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.