Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Benefits Eating M.o.r.i.n.g.a. Seeds - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Eating M.o.r.i.n.g.a. Seeds (3386 Views)

R.I.P In Advance To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Eating M.o.r.i.n.g.a. Seeds by wakes: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
I have written an article that bordered on benefits of eating m.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds before. Today, I am simply adding more benefits you will derive from eating m.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds.
It is no longer news that m.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds have helped a lot of people with issues like:

Arthritis
Diabetes
Eye challenges
Pains
Stress, etc.

There is more to what m.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds are capable of doing. Honestly, I never knew that simply taking m.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds would ever help with high blood pressure. I have always believed that the m.o.r.i.n.g.a. leaves are just best for managing high blood pressure until I was proven wrong by someone who has experimented with the m.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds and high blood pressure.

See the mail I received from Don this morning:
"hello my name is don , I have been taking two m.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds in the morning for 3 days and my blood pressure has gone from 199/100 to 145/84 I am happy since my BP meds (lorartan 50mg) wasn't working at all.my question is can i take 3 seeds , would this bring my BP lower closer to 120 /60 also how long can i take the seeds , should i continue from now on ?appreciate the input , Don"
After reading this mail, it suddenly occurred to me that I have been limiting the power of M.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds especially with respect to lowering of high blood pressure. So I decided to share with you so you can also see that...
High blood pressure lowering is among the Benefits of eating m.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds
What is high blood pressure? I have explained in this post how high blood pressure develops and how m.o.r.i.n.g.a. leaves can help with it.
It is exciting to know that simply eating m.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds has helped Mr. Don lower high blood pressure from 199/100 to 145/84 within three days!

Henceforth, if you are suffering from high blood pressure, you can now take m.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds to also see if it works for you. My advice however is, kindly contact your doctor about it and also closely monitor your blood pressure level while on the m.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds and your medication. This is to ensure that your blood pressure level doesn't go too low. If your blood pressure level goes too low, it is termed low blood pressure. This condition too is dangerous! Kindly be informed. Learn how to take m.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds for best results.
The recommended dosage for m.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds is a maximum of four per day.
Now you know that taking m.o.r.i.n.g.a. seeds is helpful for high blood pressure and not just arthritis, diabetes, pains, etc. Go ahead and use it and let me hear from you the results you got.
Was this article helpful to you? Kindly share with your friends and loved ones.
Blessings!

[url]Have you heard of the Four Spiritual Laws?[/url]
Re: Benefits Eating M.o.r.i.n.g.a. Seeds by CoolFreeday(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
I luv moringa

1 Like

Re: Benefits Eating M.o.r.i.n.g.a. Seeds by wakes: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
CoolFreeday:
I luv moringa
Sure! It makes sense...

1 Like

Re: Benefits Eating M.o.r.i.n.g.a. Seeds by wakes: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2019
Cold pressed M.orin.ga oil is now available in litres.
Contact Dammy on 08066646868 to order .

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Is The Best To Poop / Doctors Please, Could This Be Hiv Problem? / SHOCKING: Sucking A Woman's Breasts Prevents BREAST CANCER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.