Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira (11418 Views)

A Good Car For 400k? / Awoof 2008 Honda Accord 2 Door For Sale For #2 Million (negotiable) Toks SOLD! / 2007 4matic Benz Ml 350 For Sale #3.2 Million...SOLD!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by tidymaster(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2016
iboboyswag:
The accord 08 and upwards remains ur best choice.... For overall performance and astestics, the Honda accord remains the leader in its class.

As to the leg issues, I believe that challenge ceased to exist from the 07 and upward. The beauty about it is you can a get good Nigerian use within your budget, I have seen some fine ones advertised by the likes of jaxxy, theo07 and one other guy who has his show room along ikorodu rd close to stadium (I have forgotten his moniker, he deals on watches too. his moniker is S something).

If you can deal, I would advice you go for the V6 and I promise you would never look the way of an I4 again.

Thank you. Will get in touch with those people. Haven't driven an I4 before I don't know what it drives like. My issue with my former V6 car (babyboy)...it consumes more fuel. But that's typical of V6. What is the difference in driving I4?
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by gameboyo: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2016
Anchor84:
no don't,but if u feel u like it nd it's cheap for it u can.

Thanks, I won't. Someone adviced me against it as well this morning. Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by Anchor84: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2016
iboboyswag:
The accord 08 and upwards remains ur best choice.... For overall performance and astestics, the Honda accord remains the leader in its class.

As to the leg issues, I believe that challenge ceased to exist from the 07 and upward. The beauty about it is you can a get good Nigerian use within your budget, I have seen some fine ones advertised by the likes of jaxxy, theo07 and one other guy who has his show room along ikorodu rd close to stadium (I have forgotten his moniker, he deals on watches too. his moniker is S something).

If you can deal, I would advice you go for the V6 and I promise you would never look the way of an I4 again.
u mean Syber?Seyi
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by Syber(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2016
Anchor84:
u mean Syber?Seyi

Yes that's me grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by tidymaster(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2016
123CarZ:
Are u in Abuja?
no lagos
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by iboboyswag(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Anchor84:
u mean Syber?Seyi
yes syber... The LR guy Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by iboboyswag(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
tidymaster:

Thank you. Will get in touch with those people. Haven't driven an I4 before I don't know what it drives like. My issue with my former V6 car (babyboy)...it consumes more fuel. But that's typical of V6. What is the difference in driving I4?

An i4 engine is simply an inline 4cylinder engine. The most common engine design of these Japanese cars sometimes wrongly referred to as v4.

As to the fuel consumption issue, that is the price to pay for more power but the accord in question has fuel efficiency on the front burner with its ECO feature which allows the car run on less than its 6 cylinders under certain conditions.
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by ify1234: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bro I am in same category as you. I am thinking of toyota avensis or the camry 2005. The camry's interior is a problem that is why I think the avensis might do. Also the 3003-2004 C class Benz. But I am a bit strict with spending for maintenance. I will advise to forget all the honda advise here. I am still thinking. Keep me posted on your choice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2008 Toyota Corolla Le For Sale. 1.6m Negotiable. / 08-012 g55/g550 AMG...010-013 BMW X5 & X6...X5Mpower & X6Mpower (4d chairmen) / Jamb Questions And Answers 2024/2025 For All The Subjects And Candidates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.