Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Smile, lessons learnt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Smile, lessons learnt (501 Views)

Before & After Pictures Of Collapsed Building At Ita Faji: Lessons To Be Learnt / A To Z Lessons And Pics On The Installation Of Increte/ Stamped Concrete Floor / I Learnt You Need A Land In Sangotedo (just After LBS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smile, lessons learnt by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Smile, lessons learnt by finalbosss1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Smile, lessons learnt by Ajusshi: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Take a chill pill bro, no harm done, Sammy is just 'sampling' her. To the poster above me, must every ish end by dumping?

1 Like

Re: Smile, lessons learnt by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lol your babe be property?

Anyways, why worry yourself when you know the answer. It's now left for you to decide what you want in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Smile, lessons learnt by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2016
LilTemy:
I've been dating my gf for awhile now, I won't say it's been going all smoothly, because all relationships has it's ups and downs, but we are good. Now the issue right now is, she keeps calling a particular guys name in virtually all our conversations.. For instance ''sammy said he will help find you an apartment'', ''I and sammy went to visit a friend'', ''sammy cooked egusi soup for me''.. Bla bla bla... Deep down I wasn't happy but, wetin man go do? I can't restrict my gf from having and making friends, I just had to let her be. But something weird happened today.

While having a conversation with my gf on phone this evening around 9:50pm, I heard a ''manly'' cough from the background. I asked her ,who was with her in the room, she tried to change the topic, but I insisted, only for her to tell me, ''it was sammy''. I was indeed shocked. At this odd hour my gf had a visitor. Mm..

I'm feeling skeptical about my relationship... Pls I need your advice. Thanks
Someone you haven't paid her bride price and your forming detective. I tire for Naija guys oooh.

1 Like

Re: Smile, lessons learnt by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks guy.. I was actually thinking of getting married to her. Na this kind thing dey make guys dey cheat, when their babe no dey stay one place.
Re: Smile, lessons learnt by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Lol your babe be property?

Anyways, why worry yourself when you know the answer. It's now left for you to decide what you want in the relationship.

nooo. Lol. Pls can you help me remove it from property. No woman should ever be a property.
Re: Smile, lessons learnt by johnson232: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2016
Mods help move this topic to the appropriate section... This should be in family or romance..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Land Scam: What You Must Do Before Buying That Land / Best Deal This Xmas. Genuine Landed Properties With Prices By Smc Group Nig Ltd. / Genisys Trans Investment Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.