Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons (7043 Views)

21 Causes Of Car Accidents That You Should Avoid / See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by wearobo: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2016
uzolexis:

I like that photo, truly religion is a big problem in Africa, it has done more harm than good.
It is not religion. It is the way our preachers twist God's word to favour their selfish ambitions.

1 Like

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by wearobo: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2016
ndcide:

I don't know if you you are the original writer. Although, what you posted is intelligent but have this at the back of your mind. I know people who can make you do some things, make some errors and say some unthinkable things without talking to you.
In fact, I know people who can tell you that you'll do some funny things no matter how careful you are.

You will on your own do them, sometimes foolishly justify your actions and bear the consequences.

There are people with dangerous manipulative powers. It's not what I think, it's what I know. Based on that, your writeup is not strong enough.

You can choose to believe or not believe. It changes nothing.
I believe in God and I know those things you mentioned exist. Remember God is pleased with us when we do the right thing rather than pray all the time.
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by wearobo: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2016
uzolexis:

I like that photo, truly religion is a big problem in Africa, it has done more harm than good.
Blame our spiritual leaders who twist the gospel. If you truly know God, you would know that God loves it when we do the right thing.So blame our preachers;not religion.

1 Like

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by x6blade(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2016
Well maybe if we have better road systems ,traffic lights,wide roads that are clearly marked ,road signs including speed limit signs,road police that don't block roads with barriers in the name of check points ,higher PR ratings for everyday cars at registration and licensing offices(over here in Europe before you can be given license plates your car has to pass inspection ,no jokes) ,suitable and multiple 24hrs stops or gas stations at travel highways etc ,maybe just maybe the demons would go away
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by theunmistakeabl: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2016
In my church once we enter September they will begin special fasting and prayers for ember months because is months of demonic operations. I keep quarrelling with them that I don't need special prayers before God will protect me in ember months because I did no special prayers before God protected me from Jan - August.
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by Rekyz(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2016
@OP, if all these incidents happen often during the ember months, one need not to be told that these is beyond physical.
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by fourthworld: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Marvyx:
The Spiritual controls the physical whether you like it or not. If you choose not to believe it or be ignorant to this fact, it does not still change the fact.

You see drivers making calls or texting thereby causing accidents while those who understand deep things see unseen forces manipulating the driver..

If you like quote me but The evidence of the supernatural is so overwhelming that even those who deny it know it's true at the back of their minds.

You've spoken the truth brother, though it's good to drive carefully. However, demonic operations can even manipulate the most careful driver to drive recklessly, in other words, the best way to tackle this period is through effective prayers. Meanwhile the so called people that are against demonic operations are trying to copy the lifestyle of the whites but they are so stupid because the whites belief in the supernatural more than Africans

1 Like

Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by ndcide(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2016
wearobo:
I believe in God and I know those things you mentioned exist. Remember God is pleased with us when we do the right thing rather than pray all the time.

I just told you the truth. You shouldn't be ignorant of the devices of the enemy. Claiming the devil is powerless is delusion especially if not done with faith in the almighty God.

So trying to downplay or become scientific about occultic manipulations that is dangerously on the increase is most unfortunate. Error Ke.. as if the person on his or her own, wants to commit error and die. Let me stop here. I don't have any point to prove.
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by x6blade(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2016
fourthworld:

You've spoken the truth brother, though it's good to drive carefully. However, demonic operations can even manipulate the most careful driver to drive recklessly, in other words, the best way to tackle this period is through effective prayers. Meanwhile the so called people that are against demonic operations are trying to copy the lifestyle of the whites but they are so stupid because the whites belief in the supernatural more than Africans
whites believe in supernatural more than Africans really?
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by SRK1(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2016
I am looking for an ELITE writer. Someone who can write NOT in American English BUT AMERICAN STYLE!

I like to engage in business partnerships that benefit both sides richly. So, I’m going to say you will get a BEAUTIFUL pay.

Can’t wait to start with you! Contact at: yourwriter01@gmail.com

Here is a sample American writing style (the peculiarities in their writing is exemplified by the words written in capital letter):

“Never fear, I am here, and I’m going to make the step-by-step process to creating your brand a BREEZE! And I don’t want you to merely end up with a “good” brand when we are done; I want you to own your brand. I want it to excite you, to convert into sales, and to instill all sorts of warm and FUZZY feelings into the heart of your tribe.”

Tags: ghostwriter, writer, copywriter, ebooks, ebook writing, copywriting
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by Kenneth10110(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2016
bezimo:
Whether you believe it or not, "the satanic kingdom are out for blood during the ember months"- Apostle Johnson Suleman

It's the person who drives recklessly they will attack. Chatting while driving you've given Satan a space even if it's not in the ember month. My brother heaven helps those who helps themselves.
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by Princepri(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2016
SRK1:
I am looking for an ELITE writer. Someone who can write NOT in American English BUT AMERICAN STYLE!

I like to engage in business partnerships that benefit both sides richly. So, I’m going to say you will get a BEAUTIFUL pay.

Can’t wait to start with you! Contact at: yourwriter01@gmail.com

Here is a sample American writing style (the peculiarities in their writing is exemplified by the words written in capital letter):

“Never fear, I am here, and I’m going to make the step-by-step process to creating your brand a BREEZE! And I don’t want you to merely end up with a “good” brand when we are done; I want you to own your brand. I want it to excite you, to convert into sales, and to instill all sorts of warm and FUZZY feelings into the heart of your tribe.”

Tags: ghostwriter, writer, copywriter, ebooks, ebook writing, copywriting
no long story. I see you're marketing to the American niche or writing for them.
I know what writing for Americans is.
but what is the pay like
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by highness24(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2016
Hw come the error is usually made in the Ember month?
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by SmeagolC(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2016
highness24:
Hw come the error is usually made in the Ember month?

Fairly true. in the ember months, drivers are excited due to the festivity and the unlucky ones take their excitements too far. unfortunately, some rather careful ones fall victim of these mistakes.
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2016
lonelydora:
There is a safety slogan that says "ACCIDENTS ARE CAUSED". It does not happen by chance.

Abi o.

A car parked in a garage will hardly get accidented..
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by agrovick(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2016
The religious fanatics are here again, always blaming the devil for human shortcomings
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by uzoexcel(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
uzolexis:
thank you OP, pple be blaming demons for everything angry
Hahaha..u need Jesus cheesy
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by uzolexis(f): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
uzoexcel:

Hahaha..u need Jesus cheesy

just like you tongue
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by felaismyhero(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
i think its a rate's or ratio thing.just as u mentioned,accidents happen every month,but seemingly fewer in the non-ember months.if for instance 500 travel during d non ember month,and 250 accidents occur,and 10,000 travel(xmas nd new year) during d ember month,maybe 5000 or 4500,d ratio is 2 to 1,there is ntin special about d ember months-month is month.
Re: In The Ember Months Accidents Are Caused By Human Error; Not Demons by kafeii123: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
Op you lie ...
the village old people hate others coming home to flaunt Lagos money in their faces, especially young, drunk and hasty men.

Plus, there's this annual blood quota that the local demon requires of the witches in every village, the best way to anonymously get it is by "laying invincible ambush" on the road.

e.g appearing as very large cows that only the driver can see on the road in midday.

Jesus does save, beginning with fear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pothole Warriors And Survivors - Share Your Stories Here! / Rolls-Royce And Intel Announce Autonomous Ship Collaboration / V8 /v12 Mercedes....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.