Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

God Is Angry With The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Is Angry With The North (650 Views)

God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Angry With The North by AloyEmeka6: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2009
God angry with the North –Prophet  Olutoye
From TIMOTHY OLA, Maiduguri

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

• ‘There ‘ll be pestilence and famine’

• Atiku not the right man in 2011

• IBB must not contest

Prophet Olutoye Ojo Emmanuel, Head of the Abuja-based Peace For All Nations Evangelical Ministry, a soul wining group came to Borno State with a troubled mind. His source of worry was the revelation he received from God in June. According to him, God told him that “He was angry with the North. It was a burden I can no longer bear and I have to travel here against all odds. God says He will send famine and pestilence to ravage the northern parts of Nigeria!”

What have the people of the North done to incur the wrath of God? Is Emmanuel seeking for attention? He spoke to Daily Sun.

Excerpt:

Background

I am a native of Ondo State, a builder and a contractor in Abuja. I had a company until God forced me to abandon my business. I later went to Bible College in Osun State. By the grace of God I am the General Overseer of Peace For All Nations Evangelical Ministry. We go out for evangelism and look out for the lost sheep of God. We don’t have churches because we are only engaged in ministration to the people. We organize revivals and other programmes to bring people closer to God. I have been going out to deliver the messages of God to the people in groups, churches. This is what God asked me to do but He also requires a change of heart by the people.

My mission in Maiduguri

In March this year, I was praying on a mountain in Ekiti State when the Lord spoke to me that I should go to the North specifically Maiduguri. That was before the crisis (Boko Haram). God said I should go and talk to the people there to repent and come back to Him because there will be fighting. He said everybody should cry unto Him. I didn’t take it seriously then because I had a lot of programmes at hand. I was engaged at a revival in my home town and some other places and I couldn’t come until June 21 after the programme.

When I returned to Abuja, God said I should not go out for three days. He repeated the same message during my prayer time that I should go to the northern part of the country. I had hesitated to come because of rumours of harsh weather, the distance among others. I didn’t take it seriously until September 29 when I I left Abuja for Maiduguri. I don’t know why God insisted it must be Maiduguri and not any other town or city in the North. He said the people are very far from Him. It is like a father to the son. He asked me to come and plead to the people to return to Him or else He will send pestilence and famine to them. God said there will be fatal accidents as the year runs to an end and cholera here.

What struck me most was the outbreak of cholera which God spoke about. I never knew the thing has started until people started telling me that it was already in the state. He warned that He has released lion to devour the wicked ones. He said He is the one that gives powers and that He will take it back from them. But He promised to look down from heaven and relent on His anger if they can return to Him.

Reason for God’s anger

You know human beings for what they are. If you look at Genesis Chapter 3 when God spoke to Noah to built ark, Noah delivered God’s message to the people but they never believed him. They refused to listen rather they were doing merriments. God says the people are sinning and He is angry because of people’s wickedness especially in the North. That is what the message says. Forget whether you are Yoruba, Ibo, Fulani, Hausa, Ibibio, Urobo or any tribe, you are a northerner as long as you live in the North.

God revealed the message because of our wickedness and the evil of our heart. Today, people are looking for their own way and not the way of the God, that is why God is angry with us. I want to appeal to our royal fathers, I mean the emirs in the North to see this message as a word of warning from God. It is not a religious matter and they should not look at the person from which the message was delivered from religious perspective because God uses whoever He chooses. It has nothing to do with Muslims or Christians, Imam or Pastors. It is the same way God sent Jonah to Nineveh. When the king then heard the message, he tore his clothes and ordered that the people should fast. God saw that the people repented and He forgave them. Therefore I am expecting such mind of repentance from our royal fathers in the North.

A prophet seeking for attention?

No, I am not seeking any attention. Which attention do I need when God has already blessed me? No one can seek attention with God’s word because He is the one that elevates who He wishes. Those who exalt themselves shall be humbled and vice versa. In 2005, God spoke to me about 2007 election concerning the then President Olusegun Obasanjo and his vice, Atiku Abubakar but I didn’t take it seriously as usual. Interestingly, the prophecy came to pass.

Many may not believe what I’m saying now and for me, it is not a new thing. I have just told you about Jonah, people did not believe him too. Elijah and Jeremiah spoke about God’s prophecy but many never gave them a thought. I just pray the Lord that gave this message will open the heart of His people to understand the message. I am an ordinary messenger and I have done my part. Let me tell you that it will be an act of disobedience for me not to deliver God’s message. The Christian

Association in the state should organize prayers over this message.

Boko Haram connection

It has nothing to do with Boko Haram. The message was not in any way influenced by the crisis. For God sake, the message came months before the Boko Haram crisis. The God that sent me all the way from Abuja did not make mistake. I have been called into this commission for about seven years now and God has given me such messages before.

In 2005, God asked me to inform Dr Olusegun Mimiko to prepare for leadership role as future governor of Ondo State. It was a difficult message for me to deliver because of the personality clash between him and the then governor, Olusegun Agagu. Both of them were very careful in relating with people then.

I looked for Mimiko for a long time but could not reach him until he became a minister. I remember I went to his office to deliver the message as God has revealed but I couldn’t see him. I only met his personal assistant. I gave the man the message but he was skeptical because of the political rivalry between him and Agagu then. They did not know who and what to believe, thinking I could be a spy from Agagu’s camp.

But I was carrying a burden of delivering a message from God. May be that was why the man had to fight his way in court to get to the seat. You can crosscheck my claim from his former PA. He is still working with Mimiko now in Ondo State. He was the one I met and he just told me to continue to pray for them so that the prophecy could come to pass. For me, I was fulfilled that I had delivered God’s message and the rest was left to the sender to make it happen.

I also saw the Atiku presidential ambition and that of IBB. God said Atiku was not the man to hold the office of the President and that something bad may happen to IBB if he presses on for the Presidential seat. So, God has spoken and the people in the North are left with the grace of atonement because our God is merciful. I believe with total repentance, there will be a change of action by Him.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/oct/28/501.html
Re: God Is Angry With The North by Beaf: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2009
The man dey find high net worth guy wit dia fingers still in de pot. angry We witness the birth of the next millionaires club for the Lord.

Adeboye go vex o!!! grin grin grin
Re: God Is Angry With The North by AloyEmeka6: 5:16am On Oct 29, 2009
Leave Adeboye out of this prophecy. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: God Is Angry With The North by citizenY(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2009
Everybody na prophet. His biz has failed. He has diversified.

Multi streams of income?

(1) (Reply)

Success In Nigeria - Minister Ojo Maduekwe / Do You Support The Relocation Of The Nation's Capital Out Of Lagos? / Sanusi, Cbn Vs Akingbola Court Adjouned Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.