Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim (1070 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) / Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by odiks: 5:24am On Nov 03, 2016
In response to a statement credited to the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) factional governorship candidate in Ondo State, Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim can never be governor of the state, Ibrahim has described Fayose as a governor who speaks after taking a strange coffee or illcit gin popularly called ogogoro.

He said Fayose made same statements during the presidential election where he predicted that President Muhammadu Buhari would never be president, yet Buhari was already in his second year as president of the country.

“Since Fayose has predicted that I will not be governor as he did to President Buhari, it simply means he will be invited to attend my inauguration,” he said.

According to Ibrahim, the crisis in the Ondo State PDP has not degenerated to a situation where a judge was beaten up in court during proceedings as it was in Ekiti State during Fayose’s bid to become governor, adding that there was no need for the governor to panic at this time as it was too early to do so.

“Fayose is advised to wait till November 27 after the election in Ondo State, as we shall move to Ekiti in full force to enforce Justice Abang’s judgment, which also cover the executive of PDP in Ekiti State. Our movement to Ekiti State will be in daytime so it is better for Fayose to prepare and learn from experience of Governor Mimiko who was performing in Ondo State until he was distracted by Fayose.

“Let me remind Fayose that I am not Kayode Fayemi and it is now a payback time to treat Fayose exactly the way he treated Fayemi using the framework of how the clustering disaster we resolved in Ekiti State led to Fayose’s victory,” Ibrahim said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/11/03/ondo-pdp-crisis-fayose-speaks-after-taking-ogogoro-says-ibrahim/

2 Likes

Re: Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by yeyeboi(m): 5:26am On Nov 03, 2016
FTC grin

Ok Let Me Go And Meet Him To Give Me One Shut My Chest Is Doing Cold Cold angry cheesy

Lalasticlala Oya let's go and meet your godfather

Re: Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by ollymoore: 5:34am On Nov 03, 2016
Everybody knows that fayose brain don revers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by sarrki(m): 5:41am On Nov 03, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim knows the guy better

I think I believe him

3 Likes

Re: Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:46am On Nov 03, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim a very stubborn and hardened fellow grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by kolnel: 5:49am On Nov 03, 2016
This is a strong opposition within an opposition party
This has been the bane of pdp always fighting in within
We surely need another opposition party to keep this Apc on their toe

1 Like

Re: Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by modath(f): 5:52am On Nov 03, 2016
Seems Fayose has met someone as uncouth as he is & also gives zero effs like he does not as well!!

A match made in political hell!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by omenka(m): 6:04am On Nov 03, 2016
According to Ibrahim, the crisis in the Ondo State PDP has not degenerated to a situation where a judge was beaten up in court during proceedings as it was in Ekiti State during
Fayose’s bid to become governor
I'm sure all these headless later day rule of law and civil rights "senior" advocates, including the Mad Dog of Ekiti himself, completely forgot about that incident when they were trying to tell us how abominable it is to as much as accuse judges of corruption, let alone, search their apartments for evidence.

Whatever it is, let PDP deal with their issues and resolve them their way- if dem like, make they kill themselves, won't add a dime to my account.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by Smellymouth: 6:07am On Nov 03, 2016
"...Let me remind Fayose that I am not Kayode Fayemi and it is now a payback time to treat Fayose exactly the way he treated Fayemi...

Chaiii!! This guy ready for Fayose oo..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by modath(f): 6:14am On Nov 03, 2016
omenka:
I'm sure all these headless later day rule of law and civil rights "senior" advocates, including the Mad Dog of Ekiti himself, completely forgot about that incident when they were trying to tell us how abominable it is to as much as accuse judges of corruption, let alone, search their apartments for evidence.

Are you minding the #IStandWithAisha monkeys!!They go on & on & on about how Nigeria was utopia during the last administration... Sometimes I wonder if they think we were all in a vegetative coma prior to 29th of may 2015... They have also developed amnesia about Justice Ayo Salami's case as well...

Whatever it is, let PDP deal with their issues and resolve them their way- if dem like, make they kill themselves, won't add a dime to my account.

Dem no fit get peace, no loot to unify them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by Mynd44: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2016
This Jimoh is bad, I no trust am

1 Like

Re: Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by tuniski: 7:16am On Nov 03, 2016
modath:

Are you minding the #IStandWithAisha monkeys!!They go on & on & on about how Nigeria was utopia during the last administration... Sometimes I wonder if they think we were all in a vegetative coma prior to 29th of may 2015... They have also developed amnesia about Justice Ayo Salami's case as well...

Dem no fit get peace, no loot to unify them.

Hope you are sharing in today's loot! The only gum of APC is govt!
Re: Ondo PDP Crisis: Fayose Speaks After Taking Ogogoro, Says Ibrahim by kahal29: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2016
Fayose don meet him match for PDP

(1) (Reply)

Governor That Hates His People–orders His ADC 2 Sack All Policemen From Akwaibom / Audu Maikori Faces Hell For Speaking Out On Southern Kaduna Killings. / More Americans Actually Want Immigrants Out- Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.