Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Anyone With Information On How To Use 2checkout.com To Accept Payment, Pls Share - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone With Information On How To Use 2checkout.com To Accept Payment, Pls Share (926 Views)

Has Anybody Here Withdrawn Money From 2checkout This Year Into Nigerian Bank / Help On How To Accept Payment For Downloadable Products / Change Your Blog Domain From ..com To .com Or .net In A Jiffy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Information On How To Use 2checkout.com To Accept Payment, Pls Share by ReviewByPaul: 6:32am On Nov 03, 2016
Hello Fellow Webmaster,
I'm developing a fundraising website for a client and i'm looking for the best payment gateway that will allow my client to accept payment from local and international donor. I'm thinking of using 2checkout.com but i have never used it before. If you are a website developer and you have used 2checkout.com before, kindly share your experience with me, step-by-step. I will be most grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help: Please How Do I Transfer From Nairaland Script To SMF / How To Host A Website Free And Make Money Online - Free Web Hosting / Get High-speed Local Hosting Like No One At Just ₦125/month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.