Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Who Knows This Song? Sarobome Maria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Knows This Song? Sarobome Maria (2525 Views)

How Many Of You Guys knows This 9ja music group "Trybesmen" back in d days / Pls Who Knows This Song / Please Who Knows This Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows This Song? Sarobome Maria by bioye(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2007
I'm trying to find out about this lovely song I've been listening to on radio. Some lines I can remember:

Sarobome, Maria
Rilekome, Maria
Say you are the one for me, I'm the one for you, blah blah

Who sang the song?
And what is the title of the song?
And what is the title of the album?

Thanks.
Re: Who Knows This Song? Sarobome Maria by bioye(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2007
anybody know the song?
Re: Who Knows This Song? Sarobome Maria by bioye(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2007
I think the musician is Adaz. And he also sang Pepperminter. He seems to be from Ajegunle. Anyone heard about him?

(1) (Reply)

9ice Postpones Album Release Again / PSY - Gangnam Style [remix] Ft Tyga X 2chainz [download] / Some Free Beats For You (Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.