Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Asphalt Xtreme No Road No Rules! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Asphalt Xtreme No Road No Rules! (1019 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Gaming Review - Mario Kart, PES, Modern Combat, Asphalt 9 (photos) / Whatsapp Adds New Rules For 'Delete For Everyone' Feature / New Game!! Asphalt Xtreme Apk Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asphalt Xtreme No Road No Rules! by ArewaTech1(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2016
http://arewatech.ga/asphalt-xtreme-no-road-no-rules/

Fans of Gameloft ’s Asphalt racing game franchise have yet another title to play. The publisher has just launched Asphalt Xtreme worldwide in the Google Play Store, which takes the free-to-play game series off-road for the first time.

NO ROAD. NO RULES!
Break through to uncharted territory with Asphalt Xtreme! Rip around dunes, charge through canyons, drift across the mud and fly past your opponents to reach the finish line!

• 35 MONSTER MACHINES: Release your inner beast in a Monster Truck. Feed your passion for speed with a Muscle Car. Or just go wild on the track as you drive a Buggy, Pick-up, Rally Car, SUV or Truck!

• UNLEASH YOUR STYLE: All 7 off-road vehicle types deliver unique flavours of gameplay, allowing you to constantly discover fresh and challenging experiences.

• THE BIGGEST BRANDS: We’ve unleashed Jeep, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Predator, Dodge, Chevrolet and loads more of off-road racing’s best licensed motor machines.

• REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER: Go head-to-head online in 8-player simultaneous free-for-alls! You’ll be facing some tight competition, so stay on top of your game!

• THE WORLD IS YOUR RACETRACK: Race in a variety of exotic locations from all over the globe, including the glaciers of Svalbard, the dunes of the Nile Valley, the lush jungles of Phuket in Thailand, the industrial might of Detroit’s steel mills & more.

• CUSTOMISE YOUR RIDE: Want to pump up your motorsport car’s power? Feel like decking out its style? There’s an impressive collection of custom setups and upgrades for all of that.

• GET THE FULL OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE: With 5 game modes, 400+ Career events, 500+ Mastery challenges, Limited-Time Events and more on the way, prepare for a truckload of new content!

• AN UNRIVALLED EXPERIENCE: You won’t experience graphics more intense, or mind-blowing nitro action this fast, in any other racer. So gas up and take off!

Visit our official site at http://www.arewatech.ga for download link

Re: Asphalt Xtreme No Road No Rules! by whitebeard(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Hmm..! I should get that
Re: Asphalt Xtreme No Road No Rules! by elfakkawy(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2016
I'm gonna get ma hands on this 1
Re: Asphalt Xtreme No Road No Rules! by olayinkajnr(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Already playing it.... Far better than other Asphalt Series. Still waiting for Asphalt 9 though. Will be Q1 of 2017

1 Like

Re: Asphalt Xtreme No Road No Rules! by ArewaTech1(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2016
More

Re: Asphalt Xtreme No Road No Rules! by khalhokage(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
No screenshots?
Re: Asphalt Xtreme No Road No Rules! by charlesklaus(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
What's the size of the game
Re: Asphalt Xtreme No Road No Rules! by olayinkajnr(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
charlesklaus:
What's the size of the game

0.95gb
Re: Asphalt Xtreme No Road No Rules! by kodded(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
kazzonline:
Is it online?? I dont know why game vendors are spoiling the fun of this games lately,online games are nonsense,

IS IT ONLINE
lol I was like you back then

But when I tried playing online games (I mean real online game where you play with other players around the globe) I became addicted

Try it for once and you will not regret it

.....beside most online games consume less data than surfing the web for hours
Re: Asphalt Xtreme No Road No Rules! by kodded(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
Since it has multiplayer and it free, I will try it out

.....tired of playing modded need for speed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Up With Mtn Night Plan? / My Phoñe Is Not Detecting Network. Whats The Cause? / Do You Need Glo Data???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.