Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” (5676 Views)

2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / EFCC Can’t Arrest Nigerians If Magu Remains In Office – Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by nduprincekc(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AjdVOa-Dls

Una don hear

:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44

click here to subscribe to my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHX9prxs8SpDKqMD6p4fyw
join me on lischat wink wink wink wink[url] https://www./profile/kc-emma[/url]
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by yeyeboi(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by nduprincekc(m): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2016
more @

click here to subscribe to my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHX9prxs8SpDKqMD6p4fyw

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by richidinho(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2016
I pray he wins
I need them to come and help develop our dear country

10 Likes

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by pritykate(f): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2016
Go to hell idiot! Waiting for you to deport me...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2016
fake news!

stop spreading rumor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by blackpanda: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2016
richidinho:
I pray he wins
I need them to come and help develop our dear country

Lolssss

Guess you are not bothered about the post. You sha just have what u want to say in your brain, regardless of the post or reality! grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by alexiej(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2016
richidinho:
I pray he wins I need them to come and help develop our dear country
This is one of the dumbest comments ever!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by blackpanda: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2016
Everytime I hear a moronic naive buffoon support trump, I just cringe in repulsion. Until u smack some people on the head, they simply refuse to apply their brain.

Someone has shown nothing but hate animosity to u from day one, yet you just persist in your stupidity insisting on supporting a hateful bigot!

7 Likes

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by KINGwax007(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2016
Then, he must win

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by kolaish(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2016
DONALD TRUMP CAN NOT WIN THE ELECTION. HE SHOULD GO BACK AND FACE HIS BUSINESS EMPIRE.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by gebest: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2016
And u will never win, idio.t

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2016
Hope APCs Sahara reporters will leave too.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by beautyoftheLord: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2016
All na talk. It's just to get votes and become popular among his whites. If you are an honest Nigerian working in America, Fear not! But if you know say you be mago mago, na you know.
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by 9jaBloke: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Old gist & probably fake too.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by beautyoftheLord: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
All na talk. It's just to get votes and become popular among his whites. If you are an honest Nigerian working in America with your legitimate papers, Fear not! But if you know say you be mago mago, na you know.
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by teufelein(f): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
blackpanda:
Everytime I hear a moronic naive buffoon support trump, I just cringe in repulsion. Until u smack some people on the head, they simply refuse to apply their brain.

Someone has shown nothing but hate animosity to u from day one, yet you just persist in your stupidity insisting on supporting a hateful bigot!

The Baboons and Monkeys from the ZOO(nigeria) those immigrants are everywhere in the world because they have allowed their rulers in the ZOO(nigeria) to make their land unliveable.

blackpanda, are you afraid to return to your Zoo or why are you using insulting languages to address a fellow forumite?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by blackpanda: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
teufelein:

The Baboons and Monkeys from the ZOO(nigeria) those immigrants are everywhere in the world because they have allowed their rulers in the ZOO(nigeria) to make their land unliveable.

blackpanda, are you afraid to return to your Zoo or why are you using insulting languages to address a fellow forumite?

If u dont have what to say, shut ur trap!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
D J. TRUMP,

BABA BOOBS PRESSER,

YOU ARE A SURE LOOSER COME NOVEMBER 9

I BET YOU ON BEHALF OF NIGERIANS

YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM MOUTH DIARRHEA

1 Like

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by HashtagMoniker(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
It is better
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by Skrill1: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
Moneybookers/Skrill NOW WORKS IN NIGERIA.

You can now receive and send money to friends abroad with Skrill (except Iraq,Syria,Somalia and Libya) grin

Open skrill account here - https://account.skrill.com/signup?rid=84645185

(PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, DRIVERS LICENCE or NATIONAL ID CARD)

YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVE MONEY WITHOUT A SKRILL ACCOUNT, IF THE SENDER HAS THE ACCOUNT (Minimum $40/Euro/40 pounds).

All payments will be made in U.S dollars.

Contact US. verify.business@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by topsam1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
blackpanda:

Lolssss

Guess you are not bothered about the post. You sha just have what u want to say in your brain, regardless of the post or reality! grin

People like him always chase FTP
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by Goyim: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AjdVOa-Dls

Una don hear

Is this your first time on foreign politics?
This has been around since january this year.
Its old new pal.

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by talktonase(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
pritykate:
Go to hell idiot! Waiting for you to deport me...
I find this very difficult to believe.I think its mere propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by Slikbae: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Stop spreading fallacies. Trump never said it.

#UpTrump

1 Like

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by rhymesnoni(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
D TRIUMP Z A FOOL
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by hucienda: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

cc: lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by Annie939(f): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
this man talk anyhow
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by benueguy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Wetin consign me with America?
Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Trump my man grin

Re: Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” by AroOkigbo(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
They should come back and follow us enjoy the CHANGE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) / FIRS Generates ₦4.9trn, Unveils Call Centre To Address Taxpayers’ Complaints / Senator Daduut Inaugurates ICT Centre/e-Library To Boost Learning In Namu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.